M4A1- The Elites' best kept secret

Innes

The M4A1--
It's a gun you don't see every day in every round, such as the G36E (NOOB WEP!). Many noobs don't bother to buy and try it out, because it looks like the M16A3... But little do these noobies know, that the M4A1 is the most ossim gun in the game, besides the supply case (M4A1 CQBR) version. I just posted this to point out that if you're a good aim, and you want no recoil (barely) at all, you should go gunning up some noobs with the M4A1. BEWARE, noobs will always call you a hacker, because they think its the M16A3....

:]

Innes

Werbung:

black_pearl

I just bought this gun with a scope, and I don't think I've played a round without getting at least a 2.00 K/D ratio
And yes, every time I've played with it, I've gotten called a hacker and a chammer.... :p
It's a beast.

TAW_Paramarta

yeah, i just love this gun. i used to have m4a1 and m4a1 cqbr with both itech, but recently i just got ak-103 for 30 days and have to deal with it for a while. the m4a1 has no recoil, got an ok accuracy (for its rate of fire), and really light. i got over 22% hit count with this gun (i got about 10-15% hit count wih other ARs and SMGs)

Bostro

Its not a bad gun. If you want low recoil and accurate, its a good choice. I dont care for it bc the lack of power it does have. It seems in CQC, your more likely to lose the fight to somebody with a more powerful gun (if they know how to use it of course)

The g36 noob wep? lmao! Am sorry that you cant control recoil enough to see why is it the best all around gun that CA has to offer. Feel free to find me ingame to show you why it is

BoJack341

Its not a bad gun. If you want low recoil and accurate, its a good choice. I dont care for it bc the lack of power it does have. It seems in CQC, your more likely to lose the fight to somebody with a more powerful gun (if they know how to use it of course)

The g36 noob wep? lmao! Am sorry that you cant control recoil enough to see why is it the best all around gun that CA has to offer. Feel free to find me ingame to show you why it is

I agree, G36E is a better wep and is far from a noob gun, the M4A1 is a pretty good but not better than the G36E.

Roger117

I agree, G36E is a better wep and is far from a noob gun, the M4A1 is a pretty good but not better than the G36E.

I take out G36E players all the time. The only time they have a small advantage over me is when they are far away that my scope won't help much.

mtothem

personally i use the mp5 RAS for short/up close combat then use the m4a1 with itech for medium to long ranges and then have the L9 sniper for ranges further than the m4a1

NSXTypeR

I love the M4A1. IMO I think it is the best weapon the game has to offer... for now. I can rack up about 15-25 Kills per round with it. I'm not high enough to try the itech scope, but when I am is it really worth it?

Werbung:

Roger117

I love the M4A1. IMO I think it is the best weapon the game has to offer... for now. I can rack up about 15-25 Kills per round with it. I'm not high enough to try the itech scope, but when I am is it really worth it?

If you are a CQC person, it will do you wonders. The scope will pretty much stay still while you blast some enemies. I want it so bad for the M4 CQBR.