M4A1- The Elites' best kept secret

Miran_Eitan

The G36 is perfectly accurate and it has very strong punching power. It has a stronger power scope than the L96.

I dislike it for its scope mainly. The G36c and the M416 with iotechs on them are very similar. G36 just puts out a slightly faster firerate I think.

Werbung:

Salalamer

Man.. you hate the g36e and everybody who uses it don't you

Woman... yes I hate it, because it's overpowered. Because of that, tons of noobs are using it. Of course some better players aswell, but I disrespect the fact they are using it too. I don't make any differences between weaker and better players, but everyone who uses this gun is using an overpowered gun period.

disturbed9-10

lmao realy guys the g36c pwns ! if u can control the recoil its bad a. super easy to get head shots geta g36c with extended mag and silencer an la9 with same mods and u will rule snowvally

Seawied

Woman... yes I hate it, because it's overpowered. Because of that, tons of noobs are using it. Of course some better players aswell, but I disrespect the fact they are using it too. I don't make any differences between weaker and better players, but everyone who uses this gun is using an overpowered gun period.

but isnt that just smart playing using the most powerful weapon? The game designers deamed that this gun was balanced enough for play

Werbung: