BL@Mjr

Satan

sorry J, havent been reading many posts lately, but the facts are there. Yes they admitted to venting, which to me means that they could have been easily ghosting no problem. But im gonna try to stay out of this as much as possible, because i have already expressed my feelings towards blamjr. and L3.

Peace

Werbung:

DiLLa

personally im tired of the whole "L3 punx drama", there really isnt any besides elton, i watched his demo just couldnt see him hacking and i just didnt approve of his attitude and then whaddya kno he came into our forums acting like a complete asshole...and becoming the alimghty judge of ownage and beliefs(rofl to that shit) and blamjr only because he spams our forums and pretends like some1 else complaining about himself thats some funny shit right there....machi man sometimes you just gotta let shit go...you cant always have the last word..sometimes ppl are gonna think what they want and you telling them there full of it will only enduce that belief...relax ppl just play the fukn game ....fukn a

psychonaut13

stillgoing.jpg

Puppet

No, I don't want to lock the thread but I think it might be a good idea if they took this to a new thread. Should I open a thread called "Mindless Babble"??

Werbung: