BL@Mjr

The{GR34|}

BLAMJR IS THE BIGGEST AND MOST WORST HACKER I HAVE EVER SEEN. WE PLAY IN OFFICE AND HE KNEW WHERE EVERYONE WAS.. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E. AND HIS SCORE WAS 6O SOMETHING TO 18.. SOMEWHRE AROUND THERE. HE HAD TO BE WALLING AIMBOTTING AND EVERYTHING. L3 DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT HIM AND I KNOW HE IS HACKING. JUST BECAUSE HE IS PART OF A FAMILY OF CALN MEMBERS DOESN'T MEAN HE IS NOT HACKING. I WAS THERE AND SAW IT ALL.. HE IS HACKING!!!

STEAM_ 0:1:7128409

THERE'S HIS STEAM ID NOW BAN THAT HACKING MOTHER FUCKER. BLAMJR YOUR SO SCREWED NOW.

Werbung:

EMA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH all caps and everything...lol

dude i was playing today in office and people complaining about him hacking and such. He's just really good...have you met any of the other clan members?LOL.I think hes a really good player too.

Puppet

The{GR34|} said:
BLAMJR IS THE BIGGEST AND MOST WORST HACKER I HAVE EVER SEEN. WE PLAY IN OFFICE AND HE KNEW WHERE EVERYONE WAS.. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E. AND HIS SCORE WAS 6O SOMETHING TO 18.. SOMEWHRE AROUND THERE. HE HAD TO BE WALLING AIMBOTTING AND EVERYTHING. L3 DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT HIM AND I KNOW HE IS HACKING. JUST BECAUSE HE IS PART OF A FAMILY OF CALN MEMBERS DOESN'T MEAN HE IS NOT HACKING. I WAS THERE AND SAW IT ALL.. HE IS HACKING!!!

THERE'S HIS STEAM ID NOW BAN THAT HACKING MOTHER FUCKER. BLAMJR YOUR SO SCREWED NOW.

Blamjr, please don't be such a dick and so cocky as to make a post about yourself. It is childish and unbecoming of a clan member. You think it is funny that you bring this up but after I saw in your own clan forum that you used to use hacks, I'm not real comfortable with your joking around about this.

EMA

Puppet said:
The{GR34|} said:

Blamjr, please don't be such a dick and so cocky as to make a post about yourself. It is childish and unbecoming of a clan member. You think it is funny that you bring this up but after I saw in your own clan forum that you used to use hacks, I'm not real comfortable with your joking around about this.

wait...i'm confused..the person that wrote this post was actually blam?

JHoliday

Puppet said:
The{GR34|} said:

man! thats pretty sad!

pwn'd!!!!

and on The{GR34|}'s request, i shall ban blam jr on sight

Werbung:

Loudboy

yeh really..
i was gonna tell this guy to watch the CPL videos at www.tsncentral.com and then try to call him a hacker

but thats weak