Beef with L3 Clan there is none BL@M Ka0s aka L3| BL@M

Kaos

All Righty then. Holy shit guys MisRanger brought this to my attention today .
Ok From what I gather My Son wrought this shit on your forum.
Now he wrought on L3 Forum stating that he dint Wright doses things.
I’m old School don’t come in my house talking shit so I expect my kids to do the same.
Now I know what happened on the day camper was Band cause misrangers was telling me what was going on as it was unfolding. For what a Punx did in his house thats his house. my boy called me and I told him ill se what I can do. But never bother anyone on it because I figured you guys had a lot of problems with him. Satan told me he really dint like him so I left it at that . now he is a really good player to the point that I would look into his system to make shore that he wasn’t hacking cause I told all of them loose you cd key for hacking and you won’t ever get one from me cause more that shit on your shoe I hate Hackers. Now as for Bl@mjr his my oldest and if he wrought that shit ill smack him right in the fucking mouth .and get an apology from him to you guys. But I don’t think he did it. Ill find out who did and ill let you know who did.
My kid I tell them to chill and play nice there cause this is my hang out area and dint want them to get in any trouble or me for that matter here. So for them Ill say im sorry if they caused you guys any problems.
And for the Record they are my kids
Bl@Mjr
LADY~Luck
Spawn
Camper
I am a divorced Father of 5 kids and this is the way I keep with them on a Daly bases.

The BL@M HAS Spoken Peace
Oh Ka0s was my old ass name till everyone and there mother got it.

Werbung:

Puppet

Kaos said:
Now I know what happened on the day camper was Band cause misrangers was telling me what was going on as it was unfolding. For what a Punx did in his house thats his house. my boy called me and I told him ill se what I can do. But never bother anyone on it because I figured you guys had a lot of problems with him. Satan told me he really dint like him so I left it at that .

Just so there is no misunderstanding about the C4MP3R ban, it was only 60 minutes, and it was due to a direct defiance to an admin request:

21:18:16 ( CT) L3| {C4mP3r} : can u like unbann my freinds
21:18:29 ( T) [PuNx]-||-Sadistic : next person to ask me that gets banned
21:18:33 ( CT) L3| {C4mP3r} : like he was just trying to teach his son how to play
21:18:58 ( CT) L3| {C4mP3r} : well can u unbann my sis

<STEAM_0:0:2966605><>" was kicked and banned "for 60.00 minutes" by "Console"

Werbung:

DiLLa

its ok blam i kno ur a good guy hence the reason i still talk to you :) but yeh no hard feelings only because we like you :p