BL@Mjr

JHoliday

ok mach, obviously u cant read so imma enlarge and color it for u

Bimond said:
but what's funny is the WHOLE time he was on PuNx he didn't say shit, cept to me over vent, and laughed in MY ear and called everyone awful in MY ear.

Werbung:

Machiavelli

Apparently you have the same problem

Machiavelli said:
But we absolutely do not use it to ghost in pubs. That would fall under an "abuse" category and it is something we will never advocate, especially on another's server.

Come on J, I'm being as respectful as possible

Hetfield14

drama anybody?

can't we like...work this shit out without getting pissy at each other? i mean...just cause i shoot you in the head all the time J you don't need to go taking it out on the L3 clan...lol, but seriously, mach i don't have anything against L3, and i dunno about ghosting or whatever, but whatever the problem is, it should be addressed by itself instead of throwing all of L3 into it, all that's gonna do is make people wanna stop playing at punx, and not only the bad ones, we'll lose a lot of good people too, soo...yeah, can't we all just get along

p.s.-frat parties are gay unless there's free beer (they make me answer fucking TRIVIA...machi you need to tell them what's up)

Puppet

This is getting distorted as hell. Let's keep to topic. The topic isn't called L3 hacks. Yes, Mach, I am absolutely sure this is Blamjr. Unless the guy that wrote this thread shares the same computer as Blamjr then I would say I am 100% sure. Being as the person who wrote the thread sounds like he'd rather kill Blamjr than live with him, my guess is that I'm 100% sure. I don't like this kind of childishness and the need to turn on the drama heat in our forums. Tell him to go do that on your forum. As for L3 hacking, I have no clue if any of you hack but I want to believe you don't. I don't think Punx wants to start a war with L3. I have nothing against you guys except that your so damn good and you won't share it with me. :lol:
Tell your team to stop pwning me and I will consider being a nice guy. :wink:

Machiavelli

Thank you Puppet. I've told jr. not to post here for the time being as I wanted to sort this deal out. This isn't the first time we've had something stupid and meaningless get blown out of proportion and that's why I'm the only one hear talking about it from L3. So like I've said before. If there is a problem with any of L3, you come to me.

As for the topic at hand, it has been temporarily solved on our end, and I think very shortly it will be permanently solved.

If anyone would like to open a discussion about the alleged ghosting then I, and I'm sure Puppet as well, would suggest doing so in a new thread in this same forum and I will be more than happy to continue the discussion there.

Thank you

JHoliday

wat? were u in there wen bimond and elton were venting in our pub? did u guys talk about barbie dolls and wat u guys learned in school that day?!

accept the fact that they vented in our server, cuz i really doubt they were in vent talkin about other shit then cz.

no fuck it, end of discussion, i could fuckin care less, my clan isnt even backing me up, so vent all u fuckin want.

Deviant

Bimond admitted to being on vent with Elton while they were on PuNx....fact. End of discussion. While he may not have been ghosting, he was indeed on vent. That's all anyone can say, it's a dropped topic.

Machiavelli

I've said what I have to say in this thread. If you've got any other issues J then pm me or start a new thread with the correct topic. I would like to follow your forum rules if I can.

Werbung: