2006 Anvil Story Awards

Kem Rixen

This is the first annual Anvil Story Awards, all stories posted on these forums during 2005 can be nomintated for the following categories.

Story of the Year: Self-explanatory, the best story that came out of 2005.

Most Original Story: Also quite self-explanatory, the most original story of 2005.

Best Genre Stories:
Action
Adventure
Drama
Comedy

To have a story nominated it must be put forward by at least two members by replying in this thread. Please have your post look like this...

SotY: (Story Name)
MOY: (Story Name)
BGY:
Action: (Story Name)
Adventure: (Story Name)
Drama: (Story Name)
Comedy: (Story Name)

All nominations should be in by the 20th of January, awards handed out on the 30th. If you don't know or can't remember any of the stories of 2005 they are in a list before you.

Old Stories by JetPack
The Eye of the Storm by Escurial-Noxer
The Less-than-Ordinary Life of Kem Rixen by JetPack
My Story by Falcoknight
Old Story by Fladian
Rick wake up by Fladian
If, and only if by Fladian

If missed your story or put the wrong title please contact me and tell me.

Werbung:

Kem Rixen

Oops, mine were a little over a week too late for the 2005 awards...guess I have to wait till the 2006 ones. :/ [/b]
Yeah, if we ever get that far I'm worried about how many stories there might be.

Fladian

Yeah, well, only then a selected amount can be done for 2006, is what I'll guess. Let the people nominate their own favorite stories then... there only are a few stories nowadays, so...

On a side note Jetpack. I posted a story in your "contest" thread. You might want to add the stories that are posted in there.
Not that it would actually mind for me. I already got some posted elsewhere here...

Hey, I didn't rea dall the stories, and I know I won't, so technically, don't people have to read all to nominate? Or obviously the ones they read will be nominated =P

Also is there a due date?

Kem Rixen

On a side note Jetpack. I posted a story in your "contest" thread. You might want to add the stories that are posted in there.
Not that it would actually mind for me. I already got some posted elsewhere here... [/b]
I knew I was forgetting something, I'll toss those in as well.
Hey, I didn't rea dall the stories, and I know I won't, so technically, don't people have to read all to nominate? Or obviously the ones they read will be nominated =P[/b]
I'd encourage you to read them all but I don't think very many people will as it would take a bit of time, that only people like myself and Fladian have.
Also is there a due date?[/b]
Nominations will be announced on the 20th of January[/b]
I suppose I should clarify, nominations should all be in by that point.

Fladian

it would take a bit of time, that only people like myself and Fladian have.
[/b]
It may look like I have a tons of time, but it is not all that much :p I just like to read... and write.

It is likely that most of the stories won't be read. Though 'The Less-than-Ordinary Life of Kem Rixen' or 'Rick wakes up' will probably be read (they're short), a story like 'If, and only if' will automaticly be skipped because of the length.

Fladian

Because of the length, I doubt many would nominate If, and only if, despite it being the best I've made :p

Most original? Can't you image anything with that, Hunter? An original concept, for one... or at least, original... err... unique... whatever :p

EDIT: Oh yeah, JetPack. You wrote Falco's name wrong =)

Undead_Lives

Yeah, if we ever get that far I'm worried about how many stories there might be.
[/b]

Maybe you should have a monthly, instead of yearly, because as this site expands, it will grow hard to handle all the stories.
As for the nominations, I will get down to that. I've got nothing much to do at school on my free time, so I'll start reading these.
Side Note: hey Flad, remember, its a stories forum. NOT a novels forum :p

Werbung: