Yes I'm a dork who loves pok?mon.(A new map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Fladian

Pokemon Silver? Oh yes, same here, only not an emulator, but on the real old Gameboy. :p That friend I spoke of earlier had the Golden version, and we challenged each other constantly. :p

Good ol' memories. :p

Fladian

Ruby and Emerald, if I recall. I didn't play any of those two. They were getting a bit... the same. 150 of 'em is nice, 250 is getting a bit much... but anything beyond that is too many for my liking. :p

MeTaL GuArD

A couple of years ago i played Pokemon Gold on the computer. Came to the point in which my pokemon was beating everything in 1 slash.(i had a fairaligator or how its spelled) I couldve probably beat that game if not that i couldnt find the last badge.

abdumac

No offence but you guys are pretty geeky, i mean pokemaon? come on there for kids, kids below the age of 8, and im pretty sure that everyone here is above the age of 8.

so if you wanna continue this go head, but no one above the age of 12 ro 13 will play it, just giving some advice.

Werbung:

Fladian

Indeed. Also, we gave some pretty good comments on it, and I still find it quite a good game... on the gameboy.

If there is anyone who has a good reason to keep the thread open, feel free to PM me.
-Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.