xbox 360...what is the best?

pkf0rtzh4ar

hi i am going to buy an xbox 360 soon...but i have some qeustions...is wireless xbox live connection better than the wired? the xbox360 elite got 120 GB memorycard...but how big are those games? i dont wanna buy a card which fits like 100 games...but i dont want a memorycard which cant even take 3 games.

now is my qeustion...which xbox live connections should i get? and if i get it...is it the best to pay for 1 whole year? should i get the normal xbox 360 with 25 MB memorycard or should i get the elite which got 120GB memorycard?

i dont know what is the cheapest or the best to do...but i not going to mod my xbox...thanks!

Werbung:

UltraH4XR

Can't you just get the premium, it comes with like a 15GB hard drive
And i would just use a wired connection considering the wireless adapter costs 100 bucks
and XBL it would be best to go for one year,
or if you are going to buy GTA 4 it comes with a 1 month trial

pkf0rtzh4ar

Can't you just get the premium, it comes with like a 15GB hard drive
And i would just use a wired connection considering the wireless adapter costs 100 bucks
and XBL it would be best to go for one year,
or if you are going to buy GTA 4 it comes with a 1 month trial

GTA looks pretty booring to me...what can you do online with it?

UltraH4XR

well online is the best you can do about 15 game modes from Cops 'N' Robbers and even Free Mode. so the online is very good in GTA

Sousanator

The first time you sign up with live, you actually get a free month of live anyways. The hard drive is used for movies, music, demos and arcade games.
If your not going to use any of that then just get a memory card(arcade) or a small hard drive(premium) for your gamesaves. Otherwise the 120GB hardirve is far more than sufficient.

The only difference with the elite system is it uses the falcon chipset so it is much quieter from a regular 360, but its not that much a difference. If you just want to get the most bang-for-your-buck, then go with the premium xbox 360.

pkf0rtzh4ar

well i found out that it is the best to buy elite. the premium dont got very much gigabytes so i wont be able to buy much games for it...the elite is very hard to get full...i rather pay $360 than paying $250 for a card which is full after 8 games...

Sousanator

You didn't understand me.
Games stay on the disk.
Save data (which is what gets saved) is very small
You can have 50 games saved data and still have PLENTY of room

Only if you start putting full movies or large demos does it start eating up your 20gb. But just with games, you'll have a very hard time to fill it up.

pkf0rtzh4ar

my friend got a elite...he got no movies and also only like 5 demo's...he got like 6 different accounts and he got 12 games...than why the hell he got 90 gb already?

pkf0rtzh4ar

well thanks for awnsering my qeustions...altougth you not awnsered my last one yet...i am buying an premium packet with gta halo 3 and the xbox self for $280 dollar...well thanks!

Sousanator

my friend got a elite...he got no movies and also only like 5 demo's...he got like 6 different accounts and he got 12 games...than why the hell he got 90 gb already?
Your friend, most likely did not format the hard drive when he bought his xbox, and so there are a ton of the tutorial/intro movies that Microsoft puts on there

20GB formated is approx 13GB
120GB formatted is approx 107GB

pkf0rtzh4ar

lol sorry but i got 1 more qeustions...i noticed that there are games for the xbox of like 7 gb ( halo assasins creed and bioshock etc)...so i think it is still not a good eady to buy premium...i mean how else i can play a game from 7 GB without putting 7 GB on the card

Sousanator

lol sorry but i got 1 more qeustions...i noticed that there are games for the xbox of like 7 gb ( halo assasins creed and bioshock etc)...so i think it is still not a good eady to buy premium...i mean how else i can play a game from 7 GB without putting 7 GB on the card
360 games are 8GB, but that stays on the disk. That does not copy over to take space. Just like how the wii plays 4GB[4000MB] games, even though it has only around 100MB of storage.

Werbung: