Woah... fireteam addict!

cvspartan101

Lol this is a SS of my friend's fireteam stats. He is a Captain 4th rank. He's also the elite in this picture and his name is VolkBlack. After 3500 completions his elite shemagh became perm (OMFG!).... lol

Attachments

• Combat-Arms_19.jpg
    Combat-Arms_19.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 12
Werbung:

Roger117

Lol, I saw that on the Nexon forums.

How about if we buy a weapon for over 3,500 days, it becomes permanent?

*Runs and buys M416 for 3,500 days*

cvspartan101

Lol, I saw that on the Nexon forums.

How about if we buy a weapon for over 3,500 days, it becomes permanent?

*Runs and buys M416 for 3,500 days*

For real? lol... idk. He kept playing fireteam till the shemagh lasted 3500 days.. and then it became perm

Dude... how much would a M416 for 3500 days cost anyway... lol

Jordan B

Yeah, I play fireteam with Volk all the time. This is pretty old ;o

Genuinely nice person, which makes a change from a lot of the higher ranked officers.

cvspartan101

Thank you ! :001_rolleyes:

Oh hey volk... didn't know you made an account here. I told you ingame that I took a SS of your stats. Remember me? Wolf4life123. Lol anyways, whenever I play fireteam with volk, the games is very, and i mean very, fast pace. Your stats were awesome, and the perm shemagh thing is sick, so i decided to post it :)

Volkblack

Oh hey volk... didn't know you made an account here. I told you ingame that I took a SS of your stats. Remember me? Wolf4life123. Lol anyways, whenever I play fireteam with volk, the games is very, and i mean very, fast pace. Your stats were awesome, and the perm shemagh thing is sick, so i decided to post it :)

Thank you ! :thumbup1:

Werbung: