Wii update breaks Freeloader - no more import GC games

Nightowl

Here is an interesting article about new Wii update.

The problem considers the US residents only because as far as I know the freeloader isn't working in the Europe even with the older Wii-update.

Werbung:

Lintz

Why do nintendo work so mouth on that there game's region code. Why not make the wii region free like allot of other console?

Lintz

pure_mind_games said:
so they don't get accused of copying?

Why would the get accused of copying if the made it region free the only thing that would make is that i can buy japanese releases and play them. Hmm studding japanese. In school and home.^^

Nightowl

True. And in the past there has been a couple of great games which never reached Europe.

In the future, same thing goes on with Wii games and we are not getting any good rpg games. :(

Lintz

Nightowl said:
True. And in the past there has been a couple of great games which never reached Europe.

In the future, same thing goes on with Wii games and we are not getting any good rpg games. :(

Yeah thats the reason why Im studying japanese. Want to play the japanese rpg games. and there anime games.

Nightowl

I taught you were kidding with that japanese reading. :)

Would be nice to understand japanese, but I am not so big fan that I would start reading the language. Ain't it quite difficult?

[arigatoo]

Lintz

No it's not so hard but I have only been studying it in 8 hours so far but is picking up allot^^. And hopes that i will learn even more when the schools starts again.

kaitora

well i must say, it's a stroke of bad luck. I can imagine a lot of freeloaders were sold... but just think.... if they are going to be able to make wii ware that can read dvd's, then maybe people will make wii ware that will function similar to a freeloader

Giga-Bowser

Lintz said:
Nightowl said:

Yeah thats the reason why Im studying japanese. Want to play the japanese rpg games. and there anime games.

omg, that will take a while, good luck on that m8! :)
i wouldn't mind knowing japaneese, i would also like to be a superhero but, you know... :)

Jailbreak

lol, i would love to know japanease but french was hard enough for me so i dont think ill try any others lol. but on topic this is annoying cause i used to use my free loader with my game cube :( hopefulyl they'l make a new free loader that will work with the update

Werbung: