Wii Stupidity.

Quinn

I hate seeing all these different uses for Wii and Wiimote. RC car control, Mouse, etc. If you have an RC car it came with controls , use em. Same with Mice, they come with new Computers.
I know none of the WiiPros community do this kinda stuff, but it makes me mad.

End Rant.

Werbung:

Jensa92

XxWweWiixX said:
I hate seeing all these different uses for Wii and Wiimote. RC car control, Mouse, etc. If you have an RC car it came with controls , use em. Same with Mice, they come with new Computers.
I know none of the WiiPros community do this kinda stuff, but it makes me mad.

End Rant.

I think its cool, i mean why do you like wii? because it uses the wiimote, to aim in shooting games or stear a car by tilt it(and for all the great games ofc)... why is it much cooler to do this on a wii then on a computer or on IRL stuff?

badboykane

Its called experimenting. Nothing wrong with that, people experiment with all sorts of stuff, its how people learn and new things are developed. Why should experimenting with a Wiimote be any different?

TimpZ

as badboykane said, people have experimenting with the wiimote and there's nothing wrong with that. i dunno if it was 20 or 30 years ago but shen bill gates was a little kid, you could buy a small computer but without software, so he played and EXPERIMENTED with it, now he is one of the richest men in the world.

get it? people don't waste their time, they see a possibility and they try it. it might lead to real advanced technology someday like, computer gloves with 3D holoscreens so you can click the links or whatever with your fysical hands and stuff

Werbung:

Gdog

wats the pointfor using a wiimote for unrelated wii things? Just use a regular controller. Sure its cool, but wats the point?