Mario Kart Wii Wheel

titch.ryan

So like in brawl there are multiple ways to control mario kart but bundled with the game is this:

wii_mariokart_wheel.jpg

the WII WHEEL.

the wiimote slots in the centre and to steer you turn the wheel just like a real car.

personally i think this will be great fun after messing around using the wiimote on mario kart 64 on the pc, it was very difficult turning by just gripping the wiimote on the side, an attachment like this will be so much more comfortable.

What do you guys think? Will you be using a different control scheme?

Werbung:

Sousanator

The only thing I like about the wii wheel is the position and size of the trigger (B) button.
Other than that I think is a useless piece of plastic, just like the Zapper.

I'll be sticking with the GameCube controller or Classic controller if I get one.

guyofgod

Old news :) Still, thanks for the pictures! KnucklesSonic8 is REALLY ready for this. He didn't even really want SSBB because he was so stocked for MkWii, I'm the oppisite ;)

jesta

The First Hands-On Video of the Wii Wheel with Mario Kart Wii has just been posted!

Stephen T over at MTV's Multiplayer blog scored the first video demo of the Wii Wheel in Mario Kart Wii game play. Melvin at Nintendo shows him how to insert a Wiimote into the Wheel, then head to the races. Watch T manage to execute a wheelie and a powerslide, then—in the second video in the link below—try the same maneuvering sans Wheel, with far less enthusiasm. He doesn't say whether or not it's a true winner or a waste of plastic, but my guess is, he likes it better than this guy. His biggest gripe? No horn to honk, Maggie Simpson style.

Link and Video here

titch.ryan

thanks for the links jesta. the wii wheel looks great fun to play with, wonder whether there is any motion sensing when using nunchuck and remote?

killman360

I probably will not use the Wii Wheel much. I will probably be using the Wii Remote by itself and the Gamecube controller the most IF I get the game once it is released, that is yet to be determined.

pkf0rtzh4ar

wait...which wheel we get with the game now? the left one or the mroe to right one? the left 1 looks cool...please send me a private mail about it since i never look around this part

Werbung: