Wii mote skins reviewed

kaitora

Ok, so i got my wii mote skins in the post today, and i thought to clear things up, then i shall review them.
Ok, so first things first, the feel. THe silicone skinds are nice to the touch, they don't feel too rubbery, and they don't feel slippy. They cover the wii mote nicely, and they allow for easy access to all of the buttons. However, i don't like the fact that they cover the battery compartment. Thinking of this, the batteries in my wii motes do last a long time (still not changed them yet), and so this isn't too much of an issue. It took less than 1 minute to apply the skins, and they came with a matching wrist strap. I got a pack of 2, and so i have a pink and blue wii mote. Overall, i would give it a 4/5. I do like my wii mote silicone skins

Werbung:

Razor

I'm wondering if they will go on the wii zapper an wii wheel with the wiimote skins (i said wii a lot off time :))

jesta

Yeah I love my skins. They stop the wiimotes getting grubby or scratched, it's easy to tell which wiimote is player 1's + 2's.
I must admit that I broke one stretching it on but alls good now (I bought 4)

jesta

To overcome the battery prob, I got myself 2 usb rechargable battery packs which have a little hole in the back for the chargers adapter, and then, with a needle poked through the skin where the holes were. The adapter then goes through the silicon without damaging anything, and you wouldn't even notice.

Heres a piccy (obviously)
Soz its soooo big

100_3601.jpg
[/img]

Pigma

Hmm, I always thought those skins would be wasting money, but apparently they aren't? They're kinda cheap, so perhaps I'll buy some...

Werbung: