WTS: [H] Steam accs - Retail price $450 USD [W] CS:GO knifes / Steam ingame money / CS:GO Camos

delvon

So guys, as I'm pretty much done with gaming and as I haven't played most of these games lately I thought that I would get rid of them. I have bought the games by myself, I'm the only and original owner and I don't really play any of those anymore so I'd trade them for someone who wants the games for cheaper price and it's a 100% legit deal.

What I accept is CS:GO skins, mostly looking out for a knife.

I've added the price what I think the game is worth to get some understanding about the total price

First acc:

Steamgauge: Over the last 2 years, you've spent 1836.4 hours playing this selection, which includes 16 items, is valued at $314.91, and requires 149.6 GB

* Counter Strike: Global Offensive [5e]
* Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 MP + SP [15e]
* Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 MP + SP [VAC Banned but I have this game on a separate account] [15e]
* Call of Duty: Black ops MP + SP [15e]
* Call of Duty: Black ops 2 MP + SP + ZOMBIES [15e]
* L4D2
* Saints Row: The Third [5e]
* Steam level: 20 [-+10e!?]
* Some backgrounds and emoticons [0e?]

Total = 80e

Second acc:

Steamgauge: Over the last 3 years, you've spent 109.1 hours playing this selection, which includes 13 items, is valued at $139.91, and requires 37.1 GB

* Counter Strike: Source [5e]
* Counter Strike: 1.6 [5e]
* Call of Duty: Black ops 2 MP + SP + ZOMBIES [15e]
* F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin [2.5e]
* Day of Defeat [2.5e]
* Ricochet [2.5e]
* Deathmatch Classic [2.5e]
* Counter Strike: Condition Zero + Deleted scenes [5e]

Total = 40e

Third acc:

* Amnesia: The dark descent [5e]
:D

Total = 5e

Origin acc:

* Battlefield 3 [5e]
* Burnout: The ultimate box [2.5e]
* Crysis 2 [2.5e]
* Medal of Honor [5e]
* Dead space 3 [2.5e]
* Mirror's edge [2.5e]
* Dead space [2.5e]

Total = 20e

I don't know what price people usually ask for when they sell the accounts etc, so the prices aren't final at all, just my thoughts !

My excuse for the errors in the text is that I've been up +20 hours now so sorry about them :D

Idk what else to add but I think thats pretty much it, if I forgot something feel free to ask and for offers add me on Skype and we'll work it out: delvonz

I dare to claim that I'm not retarded [at least I hope so?] so scammers dont bother

Ty in advance, looking out for offers!

EDIT: I also have CoD4 clean key and CoD: WaW clean key and TDU2 key

Last edited:
Werbung: