wii internet browser

Werbung:

Jailbreak

It's usefull if (like me) theres only one computer in your house so you can't use it when ever you want. however matts right it is hard to type

BeatMario

I have 2 computer's but I never use the other one, 'cause it's my brother's.
And if Mother is on the computer that I use, I'm on the Wii Internet Channel straight up.
I use it for anything really, I get bored.
So I just YouTube it, n tings.

Also, Matt, that's why we're all rooting for a "WiiKeyboard" :D

Geno

It's alright, it's good if you just want to surf a page to read something quickly or watch something on YouTube. I'm just glad I got it for free though, not having a keyboard can be killer.

Geno

Yeah I would say so, only 5 dollars. Can be helpful if someone else is occupying the computer, you can always use the Wii instead to browse forums, or check email.

scwiible said:
is it worth the 500 points?

Geno said:
Yeah I would say so, only 5 dollars. Can be helpful if someone else is occupying the computer, you can always use the Wii instead to browse forums, or check email.

i guess thats kind of too bad you guys have to pay for it...

If you had downloaded it before the end ofe June, you would have got it free!

Geno

Sabretooth Penguin said:
scwiible said:
is it worth the 500 points?

Geno said:

i guess thats kind of too bad you guys have to pay for it...

If you had downloaded it before the end ofe June, you would have got it free!

Don't worry, I got it for free just a couple days before the deadline for the paid browser. =P

Was so lucky to be able to find a Wii that one day...

Werbung: