wii internet browser

Werbung:

wizard284

it was up untill july I had to pay 500 points for it. good thing I can get 2000 points for 10 bucks
is there a way to download videos and save them on the sd card

Jesusdragon737

I just got the browser today, and it's alright, but it goes pretty slowly, it's hard to type, and it's hard to see everything on the web page that you want to see. If you zoom far enough out, you can't read anything, but if you zoom in, you have to scroll around the page, which can get aggrivating. I say that Wiicade is a good enough reason to get the Internet Browser, though.

shadowofchaos

Anyway... is it worth spending the 500 points for the browser on the Wii... or should I just stick to the computer laptop I'm currently typing on?

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

shadowofchaos said:
Anyway... is it worth spending the 500 points for the browser on the Wii... or should I just stick to the computer laptop I'm currently typing on?

One of the main reasons I got the browser is so I could check stuff online when I'm not near the computer, but since you have a laptop, that would not be a problem. If I had a laptop, the only reason I would get the browser is because of many online games accessable through the internet browser.

-And to gunners, the reason this old thread was brought back was because someone else created an internet browser thread and a mod (i forget who it was) closed the thread and said to use this older one instead.