wii internet browser

Werbung:
i use mine all the time- even if its just to quickly check my emails or things like that. for me its quicker to load the wii than my laptop so its good wen uve got a bit of time to spare- u can also get quicker at typing with practice- but i agree that a keyboard would make everything so much easier- maybe nintendo could update the firmware to allow usb ones to be used. heres hopin.

badboykane

I personally don't think it is worth paying for, Operah is an open source browser which means it is meant to be free but Nintendo are making you pay for it.

I'm on it every night pretty much. Most of the time it doesn't connect but I'm happy when it does. I really should just play video games rather than watching random videos on youtube, but it's so tempting ><

Ash

Id download it, its worth the 500 points, plus if you cant always get on computer you can browse the net on it, its hard at first with typing but you get used to it after abit :)

supersujay

it is fun to use and easy to use and i would get it b/c on games offical website off nintento have demos which can only be played on the Wii on the interent which is pretty cool i would get it if u want to play online to on games

gagman

awww i got my wii but had problems connecting to the net... a day after the deadline i got my internet connected.. it was gone :'(

Werbung:

supersujay

they are making all the new user pay for it
i got my wii the second week it came out so they made it free for me and all the other 500 members that got it that early