Wii hard drive

Werbung:

TimpZ

I never got why you don't have at east more than 5 gigs on the wii from the beginning! I have more space on my cellphone for music and photos than I have on my wii

kaitora

well maybe a big sd card is enough... but channels only on the wii itself are shown on your wii menu... any chanels you back up on your SD don't show

sad

This was disccussed quite a few times on the board! Yes i do because of the limited 512 mb the wii has internally.

TimpZ

you can make flash memories with up to 20 gigs or something, and it isn't bigger than a penny! why didn't they install that from the beginning?

Lintz

No i want the compatibility to use my 250gig external usb harddrive. And not a thing with the Nintendo logo on and 25% higher price. And yeah this questen have been disgust in at least 5-10 threads before this. And it would be be nice with more space.

NeoN

A 100gb wii hard drive would be nice because, I could store tons of vc games. I hope nintendo makes an external 100gb hard drive for the wii because, the system memory space is very limited.

Giga-Bowser

NeoN said:
A 100gb wii hard drive would be nice because, I could store tons of vc games. I hope nintendo makes an external 100gb hard drive for the wii because, the system memory space is very limited.

mabey 40 or 60GB but not 100!

AndreasC

It would be better if they just added support for USB storage. Then you could use any HDD or External memory through the USB-port. What would be more interesting if Nintendo could make would be a wireless USB keyboard to match the other accessories. A HDD by Nintendo would be too expensive.

krossa

badboykane said:
LOL, a 5gb hard drive would just be a waste, you can get memory cards bigger than that.

Agree!
A 4G SD card, and a 500G USB Harddrive should be enough for a while though.
Would it be possible to look at movies using the WII?

Werbung:

splayfair

Would be good to be able to just use an external harddrive. Then maybe they would add a music player so we can use it for all our music