wii graphics

Werbung:

BeatMario

They are great yes.
Though compared to other Next-Gen consoles, sadly, no.
The PS3 and 360 graphics are quite amazing, to be honest.

badboykane

They are pretty much the same as the Gamecube since it's just the same console with a little more ram and slightly faster processor.
The graphics are a slight bit smoother than the GC and thats it, even in 480p which I use on my TV.

At the end of the day, it's not about graphics, its all about fun and games which the Wii has plenty of, the 360 and PS3 may have better graphics and far more power but they lack the fun, some games are good on them but they just don't have the playability factor which the Wii has.

Fängan

too not concentrate on grafik was the best thing nintendo has ever done, think if they would've been as X-box and PS3, no fun just grafik. that wouldn't been fun at all...

Jailbreak

The graphics aren't as good as 360 and PS3, but they're not bad, look at games like Resident Evil 4 and Zelda, they both look gr8. Then again wii sports isn't that good and I expect a lot of people only see wii sports so they think that all wii games look like that

BeatMario

Jailbreak said:
The graphics aren't as good as 360 and PS3, but they're not bad, look at games like Resident Evil 4 and Zelda, they both look gr8. Then again wii sports isn't that good and I expect a lot of people only see wii sports so they think that all wii games look like that

I think the graphics aren't great for Wii Sports 'cause it's meant to be made for all ages. And the use of a Mii would be good in a cartoony environment.

badboykane

I have seen the graphics on every game released and most of them are pretty much the same as Gamecube, I would only say about 1.2X as good.

But the game play is awsome, I just can't get off Eledees and the graphics are terrible, I have hardly touched my PS3 since I got it, I play my Wii games too much.

BeatMario

badboykane said:
I have seen the graphics on every game released and most of them are pretty much the same as Gamecube, I would only say about 1.2X as good.

But the game play is awsome, I just can't get off Eledees and the graphics are terrible, I have hardly touched my PS3 since I got it, I play my Wii games too much.

That's true.
And you probably haven't touched your PS3 in a while, 'cause they didn't release any decent PS3 games at launch, where as on the Wii...

...Zelda FTW.

AndreasC

badboykane said:
They are pretty much the same as the Gamecube since it's just the same console with a little more ram and slightly faster processor.
The graphics are a slight bit smoother than the GC and thats it, even in 480p which I use on my TV.

At the end of the day, it's not about graphics, its all about fun and games which the Wii has plenty of, the 360 and PS3 may have better graphics and far more power but they lack the fun, some games are good on them but they just don't have the playability factor which the Wii has.

Please don't start this again. If you don't know about hardware, why would you even open your mouth in the first place?

Wii is far from being as powerful as PS3 or 360, but in the same time, you have to understand that Wii is still more powerful than GameCube. The fact that PS3 is many times more powerful than PS2 doesn't make Wii equally powerful to the GameCube. I'm sorry.

What I think makes you believe that Wii isn't anything else than a modified gamecube would be that the game developers haven't showed us much yet, that in its own would make a guy like you to believe that what we've seen up till now would be everything Wii can ever accomplish, I guess.

And what you have to understand is also that PS3 is several times more powerful than PS2. Wii was never designed to be able to compete with that. But it's still more powerful than gamecube. If you say otherwise, you're a fool.

simpe

The graphics are'nt that poor. But of course you can't really compare with ps3, xbox 360 and pc really. But i still rather play wii than any other system, if the game is good though.

Werbung:

Andy

Right now developers relie way too much on the controller. I say that if everyone would stop buying the crappy games that they produce right now, maybe they would see that the "oh so new" controller isn't everything. Some games reminds me of Goldeneye to N64. I don't think that's bad graphics at all. But are we not worth a little more work than this? I mean, they could accomplish these graphics 5-10 years ago.

Is really Wii so hard to use to it's full power? No, Nintendo does it. Why no one else?

It's a real shame that the most "Wow-looking" game right now is a port from the GameCube. =/