what do you think?

vpd1993

don't you think that its retarded that if you bought wii before July you got the internet channel for free but if bought it after July then you have to buy it for 500 points? i mean its sold out about everywhere when i went to go get it there were only 5 left

Werbung:

EngWii

I had to pay for it :(
Nintendo's just another £, $, ¥, €, hungry company.

badboykane

Not just people who purchased after July have to pay, all those who bought one earlier but didn't bother downloading now have to pay.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, its nothing special, just a browser, I'm sure 95% of people have a browser on their PC to use.

Sousanator

Nintendo did say they were going to make users pay for the internet channel. This is why I went to the city just to find a wifi spot to download the internet channel.

supersujay

well the ppl that bought it early had to get the trail peroid one that might mess up or break your wii, so those ppl that download the trail one and used it and tryed it out got a real verison for free

supersujay

ya i agree ryano that is a really good point there and don't complain about them being sold out i got mine the second week it came up all u need ot do is wake up around 5 am and go stand in line at best buy or some where till like 6 or 7 am and then if u first 50 in line then u get a ticket to go buy a wii when the store opens around 9 or 10 am

vpd1993

supersujay said:
ya i agree ryano that is a really good point there and don't complain about them being sold out i got mine the second week it came up all u need ot do is wake up around 5 am and go stand in line at best buy or some where till like 6 or 7 am and then if u first 50 in line then u get a ticket to go buy a wii when the store opens around 9 or 10 am

alright first of who would wake up so god damn early to go stand in a line and not just that what if your not one of the 50 first then what you woke up at about 5 just to go stand in a line for an hour or 2 to end up with nothing

hockeyhero

vpd1993 said:
supersujay said:

alright first of who would wake up so god damn early to go stand in a line and not just that what if your not one of the 50 first then what you woke up at about 5 just to go stand in a line for an hour or 2 to end up with nothing

i would feel sorry to whoever that happened too.:mega_shok:

Werbung: