Were you happy when you bought your Wii?

Werbung:

Pythorne

ironmaiden6669 said:
Ryano said:
Some of you guys need to get a life (no offense) ;)

Coming from some1 who has had time for 2190 posts in a month ?
(no offense) ;)

Lol right back at you Ryano......
but ya i wouldnt take 3 days off of work, but ryano should of say said a little less in the face.

hockeyhero

well i didn't really get excited as everyone else when i got my wii...... i played for like a hour or two when i first got it.......

guilherme

I was really happy, but I bought mine in another country, so I waited two three days to play it, but now i'm really happy.

Phillysoul11

We couldnt get our wii untill july because it was never in stock, we seriously called in every day for 4 1/2 months and it was never in stock, so when we finally got it i was not only happy, i was extatic

Ryano

guilherme said:
I was really happy, but I bought mine in another country, so I waited two three days to play it, but now i'm really happy.

That wait must have been terrible, glad to here you've got it now though.

Sonson

I had gotten mine for Christmas, and I literally jumped out of my seat when I unwrapped the gift. I don't get much during the holidays, so it was such a nice surprise.

I love the Wii, and when I first played it, my family and I stood around playing Wii Sports (as that was the only game I had at the time) for hours. Normally, the only games I spend more than five hours at a time playing are RPGs, but Wii Sports really hooked me.

The few games I have no are the same. I'm undeniably happy with them and the console.

Ryano

Sonson said:
I had gotten mine for Christmas, and I literally jumped out of my seat when I unwrapped the gift. I don't get much during the holidays, so it was such a nice surprise.

I love the Wii, and when I first played it, my family and I stood around playing Wii Sports (as that was the only game I had at the time) for hours. Normally, the only games I spend more than five hours at a time playing are RPGs, but Wii Sports really hooked me.

The few games I have no are the same. I'm undeniably happy with them and the console.

I got mine at Christmas aswell....was a really really good day.:D

Danny

Ryano said:
Sonson said:

I miss christmas :(

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Sonson said:

I miss christmas :(

lol, it comes every year, don't be impatient.

Werbung:

beerbert

Razor said:
I played mine for the whole day i just couldn't stop and all i had was wiisports and by morning i had already become pros in all the sports :):):)

lol i couldnt play mine all day i had to do my paperround but it was a great day