Were you happy when you bought your Wii?

Becky

I was very happy with the Wii, though I almost wish I'd bought a second one so my fiance and I aren't fighting over who gets to play. :D

Werbung:

Tywar

HELL YEAH I WAS HAPPY!

I couldnt wait to try out the newest Zelda game... I could feel my fingers start to sweat... My blood preshure started to rise... and I started to get sugar rush... YOU THINK I WAS HAPPY?! =D

Danny

Ryano said:
Becky said:
I was very happy with the Wii, though I almost wish I'd bought a second one so my fiance and I aren't fighting over who gets to play. :D

lol a 2nd?? Someones asking for alot;)

Well they are rare to find.. so thats $500 plus games wow.. and tax too :mega_shok:

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Becky said:

Well they are rare to find.. so thats $500 plus games wow.. and tax too :mega_shok:

You'd have most of your games bought so it wouldn't be too bad.

Becky

Ryano said:
Becky said:

Only thing is, I'd have to buy a new telly as well. No way I'm getting shafted with the portable in the bedroom while my fiance gets the big widescreen. :D

pstevo123

i got the wii on release day... could not get it off... it was soo good, zleda was just so good and wii sports rocked... where i from also got wii play (some places did not) that game was good to get use to the remote

Werbung: