Well here it is.

Werbung:

Intro

I can't even remember the last time I deaded with you - I'm thinking it was on some awpmap on Lo3 a couple months ago. So I can't really say things are gonna be different - you'll still be around the forums posting pictures of your strange parties and yelling "NIPPLES!" when the Steelahs take the Soup.

:D

Life could slip away in absent-minded numbness.

I'm only saying this 'cuz I wish for the best.

8)

Deviant

Intro gets props for the quote. Thanks everyone for the love, I'll be back soon enough, just need to get some things straight in my life. I figure the first step is taking a break from something I spend a decent amount of time doing. I'll be back before you know it, until then I'll be drinking Iron City and celebrating a victory on sunday. I'll post some pics of our party on Saturday this weekend 8)

Dirty

Puppet said:
Who is the bitch that deleted my post on this thread?

thats pretty gay!

I think that a lot of people need to have that taken away from them....

NO POST SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM DEV's confession about male cheerleaders!

Casualty

lol guys it has already been taken away, only the site staff can edit posts now.

on a more important note, dev have fun man. these 'breaks' are needed for all of us and everyone will take one at some point. gl with everything until we see you ingame once again

Deviant

Sorry Puppet, since I don't have moderator priveledges anymore I had to delete my original post in the PuNx forum and make a new topic in here. No hard feelings old man.

Puppet

Deviant said:
Sorry Puppet, since I don't have moderator priveledges anymore I had to delete my original post in the PuNx forum and make a new topic in here. No hard feelings old man.

No problem now that I know you read the part about you being a bitch ass punk and a slave to your CZ/Punx addiction. See you in a few, KID!

Werbung: