Well here it is.

Deviant

I think I'm going to be taking a bit of a break from cz. I don't know how long but probably a couple weeks. I get tons of lag I can't figure out why, no choke/loss, good fps, great ping. I'm going to be busy with school, and I find myself not enjoying it as much lately. I think I just need a break, so I'll probably just uninstall cz so I can't play it for a while. I'm not quitting so I'll be back at one point. I'll still be hanging out at the forums also.

Werbung:

XxxRanciDxxX

Do what I did, take some time off, go to another country, be a dirty american, come back and have fun.

But otherwise, rock on man. Best of luck.

blze

yea, rock on, keep it real, and all that jazz.

we'll see ya in a few, getchu some good grades and then come back and pwn our faces. mew.

Dirty

cool Dev, try not to fall in love with one of those male cheerleaders.

It will ruin you like like it did Holidays.

eggs

i understand the taking it off
just dont let it last too long and fill cz time with other things and then not come back because what you filled it with is 'cooler'
keepin it real mang ive seen it happen...
just not to the real bunny
hahha
{fu] all the way !

Hetfield14

dev that shit's happening to me right now as we speak, i just minimized cz right now and i'm typing this out, lol, the lag thing i mean. and dude i don't know WHAT the fuck it is, everything is good for me but i'll be running and i'll get a little "click" that takes me backwards as if time had been set back just a millisecond, it's not that frequent with me but it's choppy like that at random times, i know when it's happening because when it's like that my ping shows up as being like...2, no shit, then it'll go to 20 or something, then maybe up to 60...it only happens to me during high-internet usage times at my college (about 11am to 11pm), but the thing is...it only started doing this when i came back from thanksgiving break, i don't know what the deal is, but maybe it's the same thing that's happening to you. other than that, i'll see you in a few weeks

Werbung: