Weapon Models

Farrow

I have made some weapon models that maybe someone could use for a game like Dawn of the Dead or Curse of the Lost city Maybe even S3marine corps. Anyways if you want these models or want to have a look at them ! ! ! /w me on Notherend Server (Acc. Name = Farrownarr) ! ! ! I also have some good Football nets, Balls, And advertisement boards you can put around the pitch.

If your a star wars fan i have so many star wars models!

Anyways if you want the models remember ! ! ! /w me on Notherend Server (Acc. Name = Farrownarr) ! ! !

DAMN! can someone transfer this to model making. I have skins too but anyone mind doing that because i dont know how! sorry for this I Really should read the forums First hehe

Werbung:

Fladian

Well, I do have a lot on my mind, you know? Especially with a few events coming up. Not to mention that I visit other forums too and I tend to mix up colors of forums. Especially now that this forum matches two other forums I attend to, it's easy to get a bit confused. ^^

Fladian

'Unfinished', suddenly I like that word. :p But you must admit, black (and the golden letters) really don't match the white and lovely blue and grey.

Hmm... is it me, or am I starting to sound like some of my classmates? (note: I hang out with mostly female classmates :p with three exceptions, one being a teacher)

Werbung: