Troll Survival type of map

abdumac

hi guys,

I am making a map similar to island troll tribes, ice trolls tribes, or jungle troll tribes. The point of the map will be the last tribe standing in the map. If you'v played one of the troll games you know what im talking about. PLEASE HELP ME!

I need trigger help, if your intrestred.

I want a trigger that says:

when a unit has the item "stone" in slot #1, "Stick" in slot #2, and "Tinder" in slot #3, remove all these items from the units inventory, and give the unit another item (fire) in slot 1 or some other slot.

If some one can help me i'd really apreciate it please post soon. Thx sooo much.

Werbung:

james1654

I absoloutly freaking love island troll tribes. I will willingly help you with the map as long as ur not a total noob to map making. Send me the map in a pm and i will look at your current progress. if i am impressed, I will help you. There is a 20% chance i will be impressed so dont get ur hopes up.

EDIT by ragingspeedhorn: Do NOT encourage map hacking, unprotecting or whatever you would like to call it.

Undead_Lives

Ahem, james, I don't think it's a good idea to start out with a new member by giving him hacks...
Anyways, as for your trigger problem, maybe you should post about it in the triggering section.

abdumac

ya thx for the help, but i don't have any triggers or items done yet , so i can't really give u an empty map, but i do got the terrane done and i got all the heros done.. Any ways i have all the items, structures, abilities, and stuff written down but i don't have a scanner so i can't mail u that.

BUT I AM NOT A NOOB WITH WORLD EDITOR. i have created many maps before including defences and rpg's. I do know how to solve the problem that i have posted above, but i was wondering if you guys knew an easier way.

HERE ARE THE CLASSES I CHOOSE TO INCLUDE IN MY MAP:
-Hunter
-Gatherer
-Priest
-Shaman
-Chemist
-Beastmaster

i will add about 6 more classes. I know these classes sounds too similar to troll tribes, but i will give them completely different abilites and stats. any ways if you guys could help me with the trigger problem above i would really appreciate it.

Werbung: