Troll survival type of map

abdumac

hi guys im making a map similar to island trolls and ice trolls. I havn't really thoght of a good name for it yet, but i think african trolls would be good, since i want the setting to be in africa.

Here i have the basic terrane of the map, some one plz take it edit it and repost it. i will take a look at how good of a job u did and if it's what im looking for i'll use it, and give u credit in the loading screen as well as in the game, i will also name one of my characters after u. so thx here is the file.

REMEMBEER THE SETTING IS AFRICA. so i just want you guys to make it realistic and very detailed.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE MAP.

http://www.wc3anvil.net/forum/index.php?ac...etails&f_id=113

HERE IS THE LINK FOR MY 2ND TRY OF DOING THE TERRANE, I THINK ITS ALOT BETTER THEN THE LINK ABOVE, BUT I HAVE DONE TOO MUCH TO IT , SO YOU WON'T REALLY GET TO DO MUCH, BUT IF U WANNA EDIT THS, GO HEAD.

http://www.wc3anvil.net/forum/index.php?ac...etails&f_id=119

Here are some things to do for the terrane.

-make a few suitable bases. (about 6-8 per island, there r 4 islands) by this i mean a little empty space that a player can use as a base
-add any kind of doodads you want, EXECPT living things like fish (i will add those as units, that u can hunt)
-make the map look natural, like with cliffs and stuff like that, don't make too many areas flat
-DO NOT EDIT the roads (there r 2 raods on the map , they intersect, you should know where they r, there pretty visible.
-just do what ever you want, have fun with it,, and basicly make it like a mele map.

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

If it wasent because I am very very buisy atm I would gladly help you out but sadly I just dont have the time. I hope you find someone to do the terrain for you :)

abdumac

wow, hey hunter ur the one who helped me with the trigger probleme huh?
thx for that.

Have you ever played island trolls or ice or jungle trolls? well i want the map similar to them except i want it more desert like.

Here are some things to do for the terrane.

-make a few suitable bases. (about 6-8 per island, there r 4 islands) by this i mean a little empty space that a player can use as a base
-add any kind of doodads you want, EXECPT living things like fish (i will add those as units, that u can hunt)
-make the map look natural, like with cliffs and stuff like that, don't make too many areas flat
-DO NOT EDIT the roads (there r 2 raods on the map , they intersect, you should know where they r, there pretty visible.
-just do what ever you want, have fun with it,, and basicly make it like a mele map.

Undead_Lives

You should put that in your first post, mad, so people don't have to scroll down to find all the info.
Well, I would help you, but I'm just below average in terraining so :p

abdumac

Has anyone actually tried to edit the map? Please if you have any time just try to make the terrane a little better.Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz some one try and edit it. plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

You should put that in your first post, mad, so people don't have to scroll down to find all the info.
Well, I would help you, but I'm just below average in terraining so :p
[/b]
Hehe, so am I, but I still looked at it, and from my point of view, it's already better than my terrianing skills :eek:

Werbung:

abdumac

hey guys here is the the improved version of the terrane, this one also includes about 20 items and the main heros in it, take a look at the terrane and tell me what i can do. I'v decided to try to improve the terrane by myself, since no one is actually trying to edit this terrane for me. but plz if you still want to edit this version, you can.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE NEW VERSION.

http://www.wc3anvil.net/forum/index.php?ac...etails&f_id=142

If your not gonna edit it, then at least tell me what i can do to improve it. Tell me my pros and cons. Thx.