The Zelda Thread

CallMeJesus

I've got 2 questions about the Zelda games :p

What is the best Zelda game ever made do you think?

Why do link have brown hair in some games and blonde in others?

Pretty awsome picture! : http://www.4colorrebellion.net/media/pics/06/01/zelda_controller.jpg

Werbung:

MaxiPower

well lol all the Oot fans will be posting that but for me i liked MM as it was a chage from the usable story, plus it let you play as a Zora/goron/deku

Shripe

LOL you're right, but I have to actually say LTTP.. That was the first one that got me interested in the series, and I've never looked back :D

Zamms

I would have to say OOT or MM I cant decide
icon_neutral.gif

The reason Links hair is different is because..... ummm I dont really know

maybe to show that there are different links?
icon_confused.gif

Khrysos

Ocarina of Time was the first i played and i have so many memories of it so i think it have to be that one but i like almost all Zelda games.

Espacially the second, the only one where you can actually jump. It´s a challenge and i´ve cant come far at all :)

Link maybe dyes his hair?

20chambo07

What is the best Zelda game ever made do you think? well I think oot

Why do link have brown hair in some games and blonde in others? just like peach with ginger hair and then has blonde hair.
bad graphics!!!!

Zigurat

The best Zelda game is A Link to the Past, it has everything you will ever need in a zelda game. Beautiful graphics and really good music. Also the game is in 2d which I love more than 3d.

I don't know about the hair though. It might just worked better with how Link was designed :p

Khrysos

Zigurat said:
The best Zelda game is ALTTP, it has everything you will ever need in a zelda game.

Beautiful graphics and really good music. Also the game is in 2d which I love more than 3d.

Please dont use "shortly" words..
Write the whole name so the ones who dont know what it is will understand :)

Ryano

The best Zelda game for me is a Link to the Past. I dunno why...I just liked it alot more then any of the other Zelda's.

Da Geek

The best ever has to be The legend of Zelda because of it´s cool way of changing the way of playing videogames.

I know that it´s not graphic hardcore, but what Zelda is?

/Da Geek

Werbung: