Selling level 30 league account

Account level is 30, I have all but <> of champions, I have to many skins to remember them all off the bat and two legendary skins (lion dance kog and Blood lord Vladimir.) Account also has <> full rune pages and a decent amount of runes to choose from.

Below pictures are of the champions I DO NOT own (Much shorter list than what I do own) and the number of rune pages I have. Paypal is all I am accepting, best offer please. I'll give this thread 3 days. I won't take anything under 30$, 120$ and i'll sell it to you on the spot assuming no counter offer is given with in an hour of your offer being made. I'll keep this post updated with the current max bid and time remaining.

PM me, comment, or e-mail me with any offers/questions you might have. E-mail is johanxshinigami@live.com

Reasons why I am selling my account
I am simply tired of LoL, I've moved on to other games and in all honesty enjoy Dota 2 much more. I've not played league in awhile which is why the only champions I am missing are the newer ones, but the game just got old. As a disclaimer this account has never had any other owner (until this sale is made) asides from myself. Only have a single one day ban due to leaving, other than that a fairly clean record. As I stated before hand, Paypal is all I am accepting.​
What you're getting with this account
Level: 30​
Number of champions: 100​
Number of skins: 54​
Number of Legendary skins: 2​
Number of Rune pages: 7​
Time left: 3 days​
Current offer: 0$ Be the first offer today!​

Attachments

• league.JPG
    league.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 11