The Wii crane game

jesta

http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/07/wiicrane2-thumb.JPG

"Those Jersey residents really love their crane game. First there was the iPhone Crane Game where you had to throw down $5 per try, and now there's the Wii crane game, where you can get the chance to pick yourself up one Nintendo console for $2. We're not sure how many Wiis have been won in this gigantic Wii crane game, but now we know why we can't ever find one in stores."

Love it...

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

I know the way these things work, and if I really wanted to get a wii from that, I could. Just watch everyone else try to beat it. There's a little yellow box inside the machine, and after a certain amount of tries, the machine will pick up whatever it is you're going for. Like, it may only pick up something every 30 or 50 tries or something. So you just have to watch to see who wins and how many tries it took them to win, then just after a certain amount of tries, jump in and play one try, and you got it!

Jailbreak

oh yer i saw that on brainiac, but at $2 a go, for a wii which will cost several hundreds of dollars it wood be a lot of tries before it picked up.

cloudzero45

Jesusdragon737 said:
I know the way these things work, and if I really wanted to get a wii from that, I could. Just watch everyone else try to beat it. There's a little yellow box inside the machine, and after a certain amount of tries, the machine will pick up whatever it is you're going for. Like, it may only pick up something every 30 or 50 tries or something. So you just have to watch to see who wins and how many tries it took them to win, then just after a certain amount of tries, jump in and play one try, and you got it!

yeah but there is always that one kid who messes up on the time that the crane actually works... so then you would be have to wait another 100+ rounds or so.... i rather just hunt me down a wii in Bestbuy

sharp141

cloudzero45 said:
Jesusdragon737 said:

yeah but there is always that one kid who messes up on the time that the crane actually works... so then you would be have to wait another 100+ rounds or so.... i rather just hunt me down a wii in Bestbuy

yeh, but then what if its a big cue (hows that spelt?)
then you try and skip, and a big guy comes and kicks you to timbucktoo.

Werbung: