The unoffficial Wii Pros Steam Community group!

Kurrus

That's it, the unofficial Wii Pros group!

I've decided to create this Steam group for the Wii Pros community.
All you need to do is (if you have Steam already):

First, I'd recommend adding me to your friends list, to keep this organized :D My ID is kurrus_ko.

Now just visit this link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WiiPros
and click on "Join this group" on the right.

And that's it! You're in :D

Once we get enough members (and I get the hang of this) I'll be setting up some game events - and maybe even custom servers, so don't miss this! Join now! :friends:

If you don't have Steam, visit www.steampowered.com and download it. It's a great utility for games, trailers and demos.

Werbung:

papermario13689

RE: The unoffficial Wii Pros Steam Community beta group!

Kurrus said:
That's it, the unofficial Wii Pros group!

I've decided to create this Steam group for the Wii Pros community.
All you need to do is (if you have Steam already):

First, I'd recommend adding me to your friends list, to keep this organized :D My ID is kurrus_ko.

Now, open Steam, click File > Parameters, look for "Beta participation", click "Change", and select "The Steam Community" from the drop down-menu.

Then let Steam restart and update, and then visit this link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WiiPros
and click on "Join this group" on the right.

And that's it! You're in :D

Once we get enough members (and I get the hang of this) I'll be setting up some game events - and maybe even custom servers, so don't miss this! Join now! :friends:

If you don't have Steam, visit www.steampowered.com and download it. It's a great utility for games, trailers and demos.

Steam? Might think about downloading it.

Werbung:

Kurrus

RE: The unoffficial Wii Pros Steam Community beta group!

Sorry for the bump, but this is important.

Yesterday the Steam Community was released officially. Your Steam should update today, so no need to apply for the beta anymore, just join the group once Steam has updated :D