[PayPal!] Steam Account with 109 of the Best Steam Games on the Market! First Day Discount [PayPal!]

DragoFlyrr

Contact
Skype- FrostFlurry

Price: $1800.92 (With One/Two day discount available)
Google Talk/Mail- FrostFlurry@gmail.com

Rules
1. Payment via Paypal Only (As a Gift)
2. Good Buyer Rep Recommended but not Necessary
3. Transfer only after payment (Through Paypal) accepted through Skype or Google Talk/Mail

Phew. Now that that’s over, I would like to explain my unique situation. I am an unemployed college student. I’m down to the last ten bucks for grocery money. It was either living or keeping my Steam games, and I need the money. That’s why, for a limited time, there will be discounts. If you buy this the first day, I’ll give up $100 USD. If you buy it the second day, I’ll give up $50. If you buy it the third day however, you get nothing!

I have 109 Steam games, with a grand total of 1800.92 dollars spent. I buy the best of games, from Crysis 2, to Counter Strike: Global Offensive, to Tom Clancy’s Future Soldier. I even have a few games that aren’t available on the Steam Store anymore. I also have a Proof of Purchase hat for my TF2 Character, and some items for my characters. I desperately need the money, so there will be no bartering. Steam has never had a problem with me, so my Steam VAC status is golden, as you will see below.
AVnUF.jpg

If you needed any more confirmation, here’s the receipt.

Gvghg.jpg

Here’s a grand total of all my games on my Steam account.

http://sdrv.ms/RwBpz2

I suggest following these rules, for your safety.

As stated in part 4, as a PRECAUTION(not a must), slowly change the account details(community name, friends, etc)
DO NOT deal with people who post the account username or email in public. If it gets suspended then it is your fault because you should have seen it coming
Remember!
1st Day: $100 USD Discount
2nd Day: $50 USD Discount
3rd Day:
you-lose-wanka-meme-generator-you-get-nothing-you-lose-good-day-sir-293090.jpg
(discount-wise, that is. XD )

Thanks, and I hope you like what you see!

-DragoFlyrr

Werbung:

lolleo

i wont be able to buy today or this week, if u can hold it for next with wednesday i'll buy it for 1.800$, reply if u wish to sell it for that price, kinda high but this is a very good price and i need it!

lolleo

next with tomorrow, going for a holiday but i will buy it ONLY if u will login on my pc with teamviewer, want to see if all games is avilable in my country, or else im afraid u will have to find another buyer

Werbung: