Supply Cases love em or hate em

Werbung:

Nerdiness

1. They never give you what you want ( Unless your that one person who got that AK103 for 7 days and M4a1 CQB for 30 )
2. If you get what you want, it might not be the amount you wanted. ( 1 FRIGEN DAY )
3. Your giving up an average 4.5k for a chance to get crap and a chance to get something kinda good.
4. When you could spend it on something like a GOOD WEAPON for a week.

iamfull

I like the Supply Cases, they are funny, i always get 1 or 7 day items, but i got lucky last night, and got a Shot Gun for 30 days, so now im just going to save up money until it goes away, and then mass buy supply cases :D

Delta Z

as a matter of face I hate them because I spent my 40 000gp trying to get m4cqb and I only got it for 2 days as long with the cqb shotty. : (

my friend got an ak 103 for 90 days...

UnholyReaper

i like them ish. first 2 i got nice weps. it suks tho cuz the weps arent even that good. usually just less recoil. thats bs! 5,000gp for less recoil? psh! they're useless unless you got 90day use and thats like playing the lottery.

Nirinium

I love them.. I love the sheer thrill of spending that 5k on chance, I have been severely let down with them too, I got a L96A1 Ghillie for 90 days and I absolutely cried my eyes out because it was so amazing. But IMO I love them. :D

CRussian

Dont like them i played them a couple of times and i didnt get the gun i wanted but instead i got a worthless uzi.i could buy a uzi cheaper than buying a supply box and wishing for the gun you would like.
but thats just my opinion

UnholyReaper

also this is hilarious and kinda pissed me off. my bro used one of my old accounts and got the supply case shotgun (not tactical) for 30 days! >: ( im so pissed but i do use it occasionally.

Roger117

I spent 14 000gp on my other useless account to try and see if I could get the M4 CQBR. All I get is a:
AK-47 for 1-day
M590 CQB for 1-day
XMB Flash Grenade for 2 days

I few hours later I got bored so I decided to buy another Supply case. Somehow I got the M590 CQB for 30 days :eek:. So amazed I went and bought the same Supple Case on my main account, and I got the exact thing for 30 days. I sort of happy now, got something worthwhile after spending 17 500gp on my useless account, but I'm quite impressed how on my first try on my main account got me the same thing. I hope to get a M4 CQBR sometime soon.

1 of the weapons in the M4 Supply Case (XMB Flash Grenade) is worthless to me and I don't plan to get any more supply cases until I have tonnes of GP that just sit there.

chrisbrown

I love em i always get things over 30 days the down side the items SUCK!!!!! The best thing i got was a l9 ghillie for 1 Day 1@#!@#!@#

-DeaFen0-

It's a joy and a let down. I love the thrill of getting the AK-103 for 90 days. I too, practically cried when I learned I had earned one of the sexiest guns in existence. Hope the release an M14 EBR for the supply cases, cuz then I WILL cry!

yocool

ive probaly spent 80K on the ar supply case tryin for m4a1 cqc. And guess what? i never got it waist of time i hate em

Miran_Eitan

They're a lottery for people bad at math. I normally have about 15k on average [I play until I win back what I spent for the day, plus 10%] and I drop some money about every other week to see if I can get something interesting.

I've gotten the M-60 so many times, I can almost snipe with the stupid POS. The spred pattern is actually predictable, the bullets don't fly out randomly when you run, I found.

I had the CQB shotty at one point, when I first started playing. Possibly the best gun in the game. But yeah.

Crummy lottery for those bad at math :p

Werbung: