Supply Cases love em or hate em

SPARTANZ77

I hate them i have recently read roger117's thread money troubles i have learned a lot from that and now i perfrom ok wothout armor and gear and only buy weapons before that i had an average of 15gp YES 15 GP now i average about a thousand o.k so i recently leveled up to staff sargent 2 so i started saving i then had 4,500 GP so i bought a supply case and all it gave was 1 day use G36E i voted hate em beacuase unless your like roger with 60,000 GP i dont think its worth it if you only get like 7,000 GP a week

Werbung:

Roger117

I hate them i have recently read roger117's thread money troubles i have learned a lot from that and now i perfrom ok wothout armor and gear and only buy weapons before that i had an average of 15gp YES 15 GP now i average about a thousand o.k so i recently leveled up to staff sargent 2 so i started saving i then had 4,500 GP so i bought a supply case and all it gave was 1 day use G36E i voted hate em beacuase unless your like roger with 60,000 GP i dont think its worth it if you only get like 7,000 GP a week

Supply cases are pretty much lucky dip. You may get the special weapon from the specific case you purchased or get something absolutely different to what you want. It mis mostly likely that you'll receive some sort of explosive when you buy a supply case. My advice to all people considering to buy a supply case is buy it only when you have 5 000- 10 000gp to spare. In my opinion, I find them useless and I wouldn't even bother purchasing them even if I had that much to spare.

-Whale-

I recently bought some and I got the M4A1 CQBR for 30 days. Another one I got the MP5 RAS for 7, and my last one I got the AK 103 for 7 days as well.

jklp44

idk i think its a waste of money. you stick with your gun and A) you never know what youre gonna get and B) the period of time you have them varies... which sucks.... so thats my opinion. i hate them. give me my g36e and m24 anyday over a supply case.

ChubaKiller

I'm not a huge fan, due to the incredible luck you need to get something worthwhile for more than a day. However, I agree with Roger117 in that only buy the supply case if you have an extra 10k GP hanging around. No sense having to try getting kills with an M-16 because you spent all your money on a supply crate and got a pistol for one day.

But I would encourage you to buy one once you hit that magic 10k mark. So long as you're not hurting your gameplay, why not spent the GP? What is the point of having 100k GP if all it does is sit there? If you have the extra GP, I say you might as well spend it on those crates. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and get the M4A1 CQBR!

Love

It's not worth it, it's nothing but a gamble for your buck.
I suggest not doing it, unless you're completely sure you'll get something, which is never.
Or you have at least 15K extra to burn.

Pattack

Christ! I've spent over 150k GP on supply cases and NEVER EVER EVER got anything for 7 days! NEVER! And obviously never any 30 or 90 day weapons. Seesh, I hate them so much, but I continue to buy them. *Has a gambling problem!*

Naw, I always make sure I have at least 5 days remaining on all my stuff before I buy a supply case. Sometimes I play until I get 4k GP to buy a supply case.

All together I have gotten about 5 days of AK-103's. But it was 5 separate days! extremely annoying.

hate hate hate hate!

Phoenix Wright

The items I've gotten from a Supply Case:
The quick draw shotgun, CQB or whatever (1 week)
The USP Tactical , super mega awesome pistol. (1 day)
Spas 12 Stock (1 day)
Incendiary Grenade (7 day)
Smoke Grenade (90 days) [Of course they have to give me one of the most useless things ever for 90 days.]

I hate them. But I AM addicted to opening them. I've been trying to get an AK-103 for a while to test it out.

SPARTANZ77

Christ! I've spent over 150k GP on supply cases and NEVER EVER EVER got anything for 7 days! NEVER! And obviously never any 30 or 90 day weapons. Seesh, I hate them so much, but I continue to buy them. *Has a gambling problem!*

Naw, I always make sure I have at least 5 days remaining on all my stuff before I buy a supply case. Sometimes I play until I get 4k GP to buy a supply case.

All together I have gotten about 5 days of AK-103's. But it was 5 separate days! extremely annoying.

hate hate hate hate!

have a gambling problem? 1-888-ADMIT-IT

lol that was funny though thank you guess wat just bought the haloween he;met its awsome

TNTonPMS

Personally I think it is a rip off , so far I have bought 3, 5000 point and a few 4K boxes and i got grenades , gas mines and other stuff that I could have had for a lot less G/P's , most of the time they only lasted for a day , I think the best weapon I got was the AK-103 for like a week and that gun is a P.O.S. in my opinion .

Ultimately what I was looking for was a weapon that they do not offer in the regular weapons dept which it advertises is available unless I am mistaking ?

So far I have not got any of those :)

I am not crying about it , just saying, my G/P's could have been more wisely spent , especially in a pinch :)

Werbung:

Purpose-1

You can't buy any gun that is there in the weapon supplies but most of the time you only get a gun that is for 1-day use. Plus, it chooses randomly and I hate when people get 90-day weapons for 5,000 GP in a supply case, It's all just luck I never get it!