Super Smash Bros. Brawl - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

kevmaster

You joking, your not excited?!?! Nintendo Power gave it a 10/10! With my future-seeing powers, I give it a 749295683920057566/10! I like ketchup

Sousanator

You joking, your not excited?!?! Nintendo Power gave it a 10/10! With my future-seeing powers, I give it a 749295683920057566/10! I like ketchup

Don't rate it that high, you'll be very, very disappointed.
Let me tell you, just like Halo 3, this game got way over hyped. Its not a horrible game, just not an amazing game.

hockeyhero

Don't rate it that high, you'll be very, very disappointed.
Let me tell you, just like Halo 3, this game got way over hyped. Its not a horrible game, just not an amazing game.

good point there sousanatour.... and of course nintendo would give the game a 10/10...xD

Sousanator, is it REALLY that over-hyped? I knew it was over-hyped but that bad that it would be disappointing, even? Wow...

And yeah, kev, I'm serious, I'm not that "excited" at all. Mario Kart Wii ftw! :D

shadowofchaos

Come on man... Actually type... this is a forum..... not a chatroom.... and anyway... don't say that NO ONE can beat you.... there's always someone better than you out there... and besides... Online will help you get better.... I just wish that the "random" function gave you a chance to add them as a friend.....

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.