Sprays

Werbung:

WoRm5406

I really like the Die with a smile spray I use...

I'd love it of someone could make one with a WoRm on it.. as in a Green Inchworm (like on Bugs Bunny Sometimes) Yes Im dating my self.. Puppet and I prob only ones that remember it.

Anyway...: A worm in Fire gear with a hose... Maybe with a line like.... Your put out. Cool Down. Wet by Design. 911...Right??

Something like that.. anyone got any drawing ability??

NO Dirty.. I do not weant a picture of "The little worm" that you know about... LOL!!! (not mine either) (If you mind is not in the gutter when you read that... Well it should be!)

stoned_MONKee

I know the inchworm also; yes I too am an ancient fuck! I love to read what you guys are talkin about, but it is like another language when you get all techy. I'll just stick with my dam smily face; although I would love to have a spray of one of those wind up monkey toys -now I'm really dating myself- you know the one; big smile, funny pants, -like the old organ grinders used to have on the street.

stoned_MONKee

Sorry to hear that; hope you know I was just playing around. I sometimes forget not everyone knows I am a professional wise ass. I hate to hear when people have to go through though things, and I wish there was something I could do. I have no words to make it easier, nothing prophetic to say; just feel bad for you.

Werbung: