Sprays

Deviant

Well, if someone is willing I would like some help making a spray. Yes I'm a noob, but I've never done this before. Puppet, I know you've done it a couple times and you seem to know what you're doing. Anyone else that could provide some help it would be much appreciated.

Werbung:

Hypnos

What are the tools that are requred to make a spray? I know there is a thread somewhere that discusses this but I'm to lazy to go find it. I'd much rather make a custom spray than whrite this paper.

Hypnos

I have a .gif I want to use...what file ext. do I need to use. When I try to use the .gif I get an unsupported file error.

WoRm5406

I have always used:

spray78.jpg

I have liked it over the years.. unless I change my options It is always running.

Granted.... This next one would be nice... Too bad CZ wont accept it.. CSS will...

Demon.gif

Puppet

Hypnos, I think I got just the thing for you. Wally is really very restrictive and I just don't like it in general. The link below is for Decal Converter. It will take GIF, BMP, and JPG and create a pldecal.wad out of it. The really nice thing about this one is that if your GIF picture is too large in pixel size then you can resize it to work (turns red when out of bounds and black when in bounds). Since you're playing CZ, pldecal.wad won't cut it. Not a problem. You take the pldecal.wad it creates and rename it to tempdecal.wad and store it at:
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\hypnosemail@address\condition zero\czero

http://burney.halleck.free.fr/index.php?p=p_dc_download

Hypnos

Thanks puppet you rock. I can't wait to spray your corpse with my new custom spray, that you helped to make possible, after I pwn you in the CZ server! But first I have to get from page 11 to page 18 in this paper entitled "Germany's reaction to the French Revolution" Woot!

Puppet

I'm not concerned. After you do research for "Germany's reaction to the French Revolution" I think you will be so brain dead that I'll be able to dance around you and not get shot. That's the kind of shit they teach you at UGA? Real job oriented shit.

Hypnos

It's funny you mention "real job oriented". I'm graduating this semester with a German and a History degree. I'm come to realize that college is a complete waste of time. I've been watching the Athens job listings and there all these $15-20/hr. jobs with full benifits that donm't even require a college degree. I'll have 2 degrees and will be lucky to make $15 an hour. Hell I'll prob won't even be able to get a job from the listing because I'm over qualified!!! everyone out there...fuck college..it's not worth it...except for all the hot bitches that like to get plastered every weekend begining on Thursday.

guess that's a tangent and not realted to CZ or sprays.....oh well

WoRm5406

What is your past like hypnos??

Is it clean??

Are you fluent in german?

Do you think or dream in german?

I know a plce you can get a job... actually two/three places...

It will mean you have to move though...

and YES it is ligit... Problems working for the federal government?

Hypnos

totally clean past...except when I snuck out of a school dance in 8th grade to smoke some cigs and eneded up running from the campus cops...evasion of justice or something like that.

I used to be totally fluent and dream about 2 years ago when I was still regualarly going to Germany. haven't used it now for about 1 year and fear I'm losing it.

I'd work for the Fed. Gov. I'm taking the Foreign Service exam next saturday but from looking at the prep booklet it's going to be really hard.

if you know anything that could help me out I'd be all about it. Moving is no problem..I can't stay in Athens and find a job..and no way in hell I'm moving in with my parents again in South Georgia.

You can E-mail me at Hypnos99 at gmail.com

thanks

Werbung:

Satan

digital keep me posted cause i wouldnt mind gettin hooked up with a spray either, just let me know when you have the time to help me