something that makes me feel kinda good...

EMA

well the other day i was really wanting to play some cz. But i get out of school at 11:30 and usually no one is on PuNx server. Well i went on a few other ones. I was really doing well on some of them. One especially. And i'm surpirsed how much your server i guess had made me better(even though i still suck at it). It's just funny to me.

Another thing i really like about the PuNx server is that everyone is just extremely nice. Unlike the asses that are in all the other servers. I got kicked from one just for being a girl :evil:They said they didn't want girls on their server. Sexist? I think so.

Just thought i'd say thanks for being so cool...everyone. Now i know there aren't only ass holes out there :D

Werbung:

Hypnos

If I ever doubted that you were really a girl that "sweet as candy" post proves me the fool for thinking it. Glad to have you around to shoot at.

Hypnos :twisted:

Puppet

Alpha, we enjoy having you play but please don't let it get around that we are nice. It's just not fitting for a clan named Punx to appear "nice". If you'd like, I can say some really mean things to you next time around. I can even be a sexist pig and a little ghetto for you. Rough it up.

Deviant

Anytime Ema, and don't listen to Puppet, he's just old and feeble (He's also jealous of our youthfulness).

He's gonna be pissed!

Defender

We have a girl in our clan..she is great and fun to play with. Ladies are always welcome at PuNx and we do not let them get harrassed.

Puppet

Geez guys, now you have made me feel very inconsiderate for goofing with her. Thank god she knows me well enough to know I was just joking.

WoRm5406

That's ok Puppet...

If EMA and Fox keep it up we will have to put them in jail so they can be all hot and heavy....

(Just kidding!!!)

EMA and EGD have been palling around when they are on together... EDG is good for watching out for her...

EMA

puppet if you need to be mean then i won't take it personally...i know your old...old people are grumpy anyways(just kidding).

Sadistic...you can be mean too...i won't mind

oh defender...give me afew more months/years(?)lol. maybe i can become a PuNx when i start killing people.. :lol:

LOL and what's up with me and Fox? :D

/M\

Eh im just messing around...I'm only mean to the people that come on acting like idiots :)

And as far as the you and fox thing goes it's more like fox and any girl that comes on the server....that boy needs to calm down lol.

Werbung:

EDG

Ema what that servers ip, we'll go kick some ass :p I always watch out for my fellow females, us bitches have to stick together :p hehe