So this is how the GameBoy legacy dies...

Do you like the way the Game Boy Legacy Dies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

metroid0070

It dies with horrible movie games. (Ratitouvile and Enchanted) I mean, this is what made trips fun, beating games on the go, the evolution of sprites, and the way Samus got her look. This is probably the worst way to end this legacy. I pains me to say this, but darn you nintendo, for making the gameboy legacy end with horrible games!

Werbung:

Kurrus

Well, I wouldn't blame Nintendo for this, since the makers of these "games" are third parties. But still horible end, indeed :( :girl_cray:

badboykane

It's not over for gameboy just yet.

Nintendo are yet to release another gameboy of some kind, the DS was not a Gameboy replacement hence the name DS and not GameboyDS

Venomous

Forgotten about FF5/6 Advance, methinks. And GB games on the VC could be good...just that the sprites for Super Mario Land were, um...bland, to say the least. SML with Super Mario Bros. 3 sprites would be good, however...

TimpZ

nintendo handheld games isn't fun! Pokemon was fun when you where 5 years but after then it's just same thing all over.

popcorn62

I still like some GB games well GBC and GBA
like my all time favorite game is pokemon gold the should make a remake ofthat insted of Blue/red

Werbung: