Slot Illumination Ugrade?

hockeyhero

Should nintendo ugrade our wii's and put in an option to let the slot illumination run while playing a game? I'm just asking here, i'm not saying nintendo should do this.

I've searched everywhere on this forum and i could've find a thread like this so i thought i would ask you what you think about it.

Werbung:

vpd1993

it would be cool but an upgrade to make it so that the lights will light up when you kill or ko someone in a game like if you knock out someone in SSBB it'll light up or if you hit a home run in MLB or wii sports it'll light up that would be cool

hockeyhero

vpd1993 said:
it would be cool but an upgrade to make it so that the lights will light up when you kill or ko someone in a game like if you knock out someone in SSBB it'll light up or if you hit a home run in MLB or wii sports it'll light up that would be cool

ya i was thinking the exact same thing:friends:

spiderman12

i think that would be kind of wierd but
I think it would be cool if you could go to the wii menu in the middle of a game check your messages and then jump right back in you game without having to start it over.

hockeyhero

spiderman12 said:
I think it would be cool if you could go to the wii menu in the middle of a game check your messages and then jump right back in you game without having to start it over.

that would be kind of cool too.

By the way welcome to the friendly community of wii pros spiderman12

hockeyhero

supersujay said:
ya that would be cool and all but i really don't care if they do it or not

ya i dont care either but i just asked this question to see how other people would feel if nintendo does do it.:friends:

wayne-kerr

spiderman12 said:

You mean like how the 360's setout, you can pause any game at anytime and access the menu and can even play any song on your hard drive at any time. However, this aint gonna be happening on Wii.

kaitora

badboykane said:
the only way to make the slot illumination do different things is to fit a chip with the code programmed to do so.

seems like a lot of effort to achieve something so simple.... does the wii have LED's for the slot illumination?

badboykane

kaitora said:
seems like a lot of effort to achieve something so simple.... does the wii have LED's for the slot illumination?

Yeah I think so, changing the colour will be simple but making them flash for certain things you need a chip programmed to make it do it.

guyofgod

Just so you know, Nintendo has already upgraded it right under your noes! Before the new firmware upgrade (now Wii 3.0) the slot illumination was a trob when you had mail. Now, it throbs on and off + it will flash + it will go low, to med, to high. I can testify that it didn't do this when I originaly got it but not as to if it did durring the 2.0 as I watched it for 5 minutes the first time I had mail :dance:

Werbung:

Liister87

Luigi said:
Just so you know, Nintendo has already upgraded it right under your noes! Before the new firmware upgrade (now Wii 3.0) the slot illumination was a trob when you had mail. Now, it throbs on and off + it will flash + it will go low, to med, to high. I can testify that it didn't do this when I originaly got it but not as to if it did durring the 2.0 as I watched it for 5 minutes the first time I had mail :dance:

Haha it is addictive like some sort of drug!