School

Werbung:

Fladian

School (for those who attend to it) has started again and I'm sure there are stories people would like to share. A revival of this thread is better than creating a similar but thread. =)

Fladian

Doesn't say much for me. I'm not American, and there more than enough people on this forum who aren't either. But if you just had finals, why not tell about that? All finals I had (okay, last year felt more like a bad drama-series and I am extremely relieved I got it over with) had a lot of funny, interesting or remarkable situations that are worth mentioning. Heck, I keep a Quote of the Day.

Maximilianx

hehe, my finals were all pretty easy, except spanish, because i missed 2 weeks of school and it was like impossible to catch up in spanish (two weeks because i broke my arm..had to get surgery and stuff, plus i didnt want to go to school on painkillers)

Fladian

My (high school) finals were not all too hard... except maths. But in general, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Especially when I compare it to my final exams one year ago at College (which were an enourmus pain) they were extremely easy. The only real exam I had to worry about was maths, because my average grade wasn't all that... um... high. (7, 4, 7, 4 and the final was a 7 ironically enough)

I got myself a little title (and the highest possible achievement) for one specific class by scoring a perfect score on everything related to it. But besides that, I have no particular good memories about it, except finally talking to someone I (somewhat) ignored for most of the year. Not much worth mentioning. My college years are far more exciting.

Squishy-1

me> finals but seriously does anyone have tech drawing? its the easiest class to pass literally for 5 weeks i sat around playing with a rubix cube

Fladian

Tech drawing?

My high school finals were Dutch, English, IP (something with computers, it's been too long ago to remember what those letters stand for. Accountancy, trade and a few others are related to this as well, making it quite broad), maths and... uh... something else, as I recall. Economics or so, I guess.

If what I think Tech Drawing is (exactly), then I had it as a regular exam last year when I was still studying accountancy. I scored a high grade on it, helping me a lot to graduate. What can I say, the related exams were just insanely hard... or at least, they were for me.

Squishy-1

tech drawing is an elective i had and its pretty much drafting (kind of like modeling except on paper) the final ask questions like what is the object used to align paper A) T-square B) ruler C) Scale D)waffle flipper

but yeah america has pretty low standards

Undead_Lives

Lol, my friend has a funny experience with Drafting..but I won't embarass him :p
Two finals down, they were pretty easy, I'm not looking forward to math >.>

Werbung:

Fladian

You guys still busy with those exams?

My own personal tests/exams of a few weeks ago didn't go as smoothly as I hoped. ICT (Word) went worse than I thought, I was going for a perfect score for English but only barely got 3/4th of it, Dutch went remarkable well, too well actually and laws... well, I don't want to talk about that. That was pretty bad. =P Not as successful as I would have hoped, but satisfying.

The decision is starting to weight heavily. Changing schools, or staying here. Whichever I pick, I'm not going to be happy with the choice (eventually). I still have a couple of months to make a decision and I still have no idea at all what I am going to pick. When making a decision, it often happens that the person who has to make the decision is leaning a bit to one choice, but in this case it is neither. All offers are attractive and all worth of intensive consideration.