School

Werbung:

Fladian

Hmm... my school was actually starting to get a bit boring and I am considering of skipping a few days of school to take a rest. About three months ago, one of my friend-classmates got (according to another friend) in a sort of depression and didn't seem to get out of it. He decided not to go to school during that time (and decided to quit school two days ago) and was quite... what shall I say? Depressed. It was nothing serious, but he just wasn't able to bring up the motivation to go to school and/or study. Many people in my class got mad at him because of that reason (it does sound stupid) but I knew exactly how he felt. I felt the exact same way last year, nearly resulting me in failing the year - a lot of people got angry for me too, except for one, who had the same situation a year before that ironically; but I decided to keep coming to school. Quite unfortunate, actually. I liked him; he was a nice guy.

But next to the project days, it is a bit boring. Law-class only exists out of writing all the time (which is decent enough for 6 months, but it gets dull after that), Dutch class has some stupid assignments, I dominate in ICT and I don't even bother to come to English-class anymore. Project remains loads of fun.

With a combination of all my friends together, it just results in being loads of fun. Today Franklin (a friend) noted that one of the customers at the store he works has mentioned him on the internet. ("What? Did he call you an arrogant bastard?" - n/a, a classmate; "No. But you aren't far off." - Franklin, a friend) What resulted in a little laugh from all sides was when Mavus was chatting (on MSN) with Franklin and my 'chaotic teacher', Wagener. Other friends, classmates and project-members looked at us. Hilarious and certainly not something which is easy to forget.

Mavus

Yeah Franklin is good to talk to, he's pretty interesting apart from the fact you got him on a string. Wagener is really funny, haha "My phone is being threatened with extinction!", apparently it was quite a panic! I can't believe I got into the quote lol, not that it was my quote just my name.

Fladian

Franklin wasn't really feeling up to having a chat. I asked him if his English was decent enough to talk to someone. He said that he was pretty good at it and said a few things, but he was constantly distracted by Mohammed and a few other people. He was bored and was joking a lot most of the time; he forgot about the MSN nearly completely. The only thing I said to him was related to his email. Besides that all, don't forget that he hasn't slept for two days straight and as far as I know he was living on coffee. ("A day is supposed to have 38 hours.")

Wagener is a nice teacher... but extremely chaotic, and that's both funny but also unfortunate because it often results in bad teachings. In opposite of the conversation between you and Franklin, I didn't follow it with Wagener... I was in a slight case of 'panic' at that moment and I had to stall time. So I directed him to my MSN. Kinda funny how most people looked at him: "Look, Wagener is on MSN."

Mavus

Lol, no one read the conversation I hope? Haha, anyway I think I had Franklin's MSN before you told him not to tell me. But he seemed pretty zombie-like, at least it's better then speaking to "The Devil's Advocate". (which is Franklin's nickname for anyone who doesn't follow Fladian's sig). I really enjoyed the chat and I am looking forward to next Wednesday (Fladian's project day where I get to talk to everyone).

Fladian

There were people who followed the conversation; it were mostly the people that were already finished and were killing time. One of my project-members was following the conversation. Considering the many people looking towards Wagener, I'm sure more people would have read the conversation. I was attending to different, and more important matters.

Well, Franklin didn't look that tired (scratch that; he definitely was during the 12 o'clock break) during the day and when I was finished with my project, he was already at work; in other words, he didn't go to sleep. He did say he would go to sleep some time today/tonight, but I'm a bit cautious regarding that...
But I must admit, he sure was in-form today regarding his jokes. He was great today.

"Franklin! Franklin! Can you report me sick at work?" - Talisa, a friend.
"Sick at work? I don't talk to people who pretend to be sick." - Franklin
"Why's that?"
"Because I want people to earn their own money."
"And if I pay you?"
"What their number?"
"Follow me."
"I don't want to miss this." - Me
*a while later, Franklin starts the call*
"What's your last name?" - Franklin
"<insert name here>" - Talisa
"Be quiet... Hello, this is <insert name of the father of Talisa here> speaking. I would like to report Talisa sick. By doctor's advice, she has to stay in bed for the rest of the week."
"What's goi-..." - Mohammed, a project-member
"Sshhh!" - Talisa & Me
"Me, being quiet?" - Mohammed (whispering)
"Sshhh!" - Talisa & Me
"Oh, well, that isn't good, is it?"
"What's going on?" - Mohammed (whispering)
"That's Talisa's boss!" - Me (whispering)
"What are you doing over there?!" - Alan, a classmate.
"Ssshhh!" - Mohammed, Talisa & Me
"What?" - Alan
"Okay. Goodbye." - Franklin

I can't promise that you get to talk to people (or any at all); it was a bit of a strange day today because a lot of people were finished quickly and I had a hard time with it because my project-mate and I were making it harder for us than we should have.

Mavus

That's okay, You can assign Mr Wagener to the computer tommorow lol. Or some other classmate or project friend, they're all good to talk to.

Fladian

Sorry, I don't have law-class tomorrow. I don't think I'll be attending to ICT-class either, so I won't have access to a computer tomorrow. So I don't think you'll be talking to anyone from my school tomorrow, unless someone is coming home with me, or I am coming home with someone, which both isn't very likely. What is likely is that I am probably going to have the best meal in weeks tomorrow evening... I am going to earn my reward for a stupid bet several months ago. (the price was that she would cook me something to eat some time).

Fladian

Yes, well, she'd better stay away from my MSN next time.

"How such a monster can be hidden behind such a pretty face..." - me

Fladian

No, that, uh... was actually related to something else. I have a tendacy to give my papers away when I'm done with them. Franklin and Felix can be quite aggressive with it. Tearing it to pieces then throwing it around, that's usually Franklin's work.

"What is those piles of papers?" - Martijn, a friend.
"They're for Franklin." - Me
*writes on the top paper: "Be aggresive."
*Frankin returns*
*chuckles*
*tears the papers apart*
"Wait! This didn't happen to be my project, would it?" - Franklin
"No, it were some useless papers." - me

Felix is a lot worse with it. He uses his teeth. Alan didn't seem to be very nice with it either... She is definitely least aggresive of the three, but I was a bit shocked when I saw her tearing those papers apart.

Werbung: