Resolved : Powersupply brick "humms" when in standby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillysoul11

RE: Powersupply brick "humms" when in standby

it doesnt lol i try to always keep mine all the way off (red) when im not playing it to save energy

Werbung:

Gdog

Mine is the opposite, when I'm playing it sounds, but when in Standby, it is silent.

Phillysoul11

Gdog said:
Mine is the opposite, when I'm playing it sounds, but when in Standby, it is silent.

yeah i think thats normal...atleast thats what mine does

Fujmeister

Mine makes humming sounds in standby mode (red light) as well. When it's on it goes away. How did you contact Nintendo about this? Did they replace it for free? I'm really worried now :(

Gdog

Fujmeister said:
Mine makes humming sounds in standby mode (red light) as well. When it's on it goes away. How did you contact Nintendo about this? Did they replace it for free? I'm really worried now :(

Um, go to their website, call the number. Unless it is really loud, I wouldn't worrytoo much...

Fujmeister

Gdog said:
Um, go to their website, call the number. Unless it is really loud, I wouldn't worrytoo much...

So I shouldn't worry? It's not loud, I can only hear it when holding the thing to my ear.

Gdog

Fujmeister said:
Gdog said:

So I shouldn't worry? It's not loud, I can only hear it when holding the thing to my ear.

Absolutely nothing to worry about. You should only have a problem if you walk into the room, and you can hear it.

Jailbreak

iv never tried holding mine to my ear, maybe mine makes a noise as well

krossa

lu1g1 said:
thats never happened to me... oh and there are completely replacing it for no extra cost??sweet
Yes, I had some mail contact with them and passed the Nintendo headquarters in Sweden befire the weekend and they just replaced
it on the spot.

Great!

krossa

krossa said:
lu1g1 said:
thats never happened to me... oh and there are completely replacing it for no extra cost??sweet
Yes, I had some mail contact with them and passed the Nintendo headquarters in Sweden befire the weekend and they just replaced
it on the spot.

Great!

Forgot to mention that the new one is completely quiet,
haven't used it much yet though.

Phillysoul11

krossa said:
lu1g1 said:
it on the spot.

Great!
please dont double post :) just use the edit button

krossa said:
krossa said:
lu1g1 said:
it on the spot.

Great!

Danny

krossa said:
krossa said:
lu1g1 said:
it on the spot.

Great!

So it's solved?
Thread should be closed.

Werbung:

jesta

Krossa no double posting, there is a edit button which you can use :)

Also I will close the thread as it is resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.