Resident Evil 4 - WiiPros Official Thread

Jailbreak

squiddy's right, wasnt there an online resi for the PS2? I dunno how they wood make multiplayer on RE4, i mean it woodnt be a normal shoot em up wood it, co-op maybe?

Werbung:

supersujay

Co-op would be so call and would really work well with the new type of resident evil that is coming out on wht wii not the best one ever but will do for now i guess

waffles

co-op wouldve been good, online wouldve sucked...its still a good game though..extras and everything..the games definitely worth the money

xtrapsp

:blush:this game sounds great 2 of my other mates have this game and i have to say... i will play it with the lights out xD lol.

zxcvb2588

I love this game, but i have it for GC...and i don't really want to rebuy it.

plus my friend has it, so i could just borrow it from him.

replayability is huge.
you could do different run throughs.

altogether an amazing game.

Ryano

zxcvb2588 said:
I love this game, but i have it for GC...and i don't really want to rebuy it.

plus my friend has it, so i could just borrow it from him.

replayability is huge.
you could do different run throughs.

altogether an amazing game.

If you have the game on GC then don't bother buying it...it's the same only with a few extras.

Jailbreak

i dunno, it depends, for me it is cause i love the game so much and i find it so much easier with the new controls, but I expect a lot of people will disagree with me

Werbung:

LinkHylian

deathb4birth said:
Has anyone else got it?

Just completed it this afternoon. I have to say it is well worth the money and the extras are well worth it.

I highly recommend purchasing a copy now.

Oh.. and dont play it with the lights off.

I've got it and completed it.It love shooting the ganado's heads off although sometimes it's not really a good idea if you got a parasite replacing it's head.