Resident Evil 4 - WiiPros Official Thread

deathb4birth

Has anyone else got it?

Just completed it this afternoon. I have to say it is well worth the money and the extras are well worth it.

I highly recommend purchasing a copy now.

Oh.. and dont play it with the lights off.

Werbung:

Matt

RE: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

No I havent got it, thinking about getting it though.. Humm. Definantly worth it? How long did it take you to complete?

deathb4birth

well officially 15 hours 36 minutes and 45 seconds :p

but i got it friday and have played it non stop and with the unlockables there are more reasons to replay it.

the mini games provide enough to break the monotony of replaying the main game.

Matt

It's just theres no 2 player modes is there? - My mates always on it with me

Pretty lengthy game then!

deathb4birth

nope only single player

i did see that as a slight downside but out of 10 i'd say a healthy 8

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles is the next Ressi game for the Wii i'd expect that to have a multiplayer feature as its a on-rail shooter

Jailbreak

resident evil 4 is amazing. One of the best games i've ever played. Lots of reply value as well cause theres differnt costumes/difficulties/weapons/modes so yer its a really good game basically

k-boz

I sooooooooooooooooooo want this game! it's like not even funny! If i get 3000 coins on this site, i hope the game is this!!!

EngWii

I've never really been a fan of the res evil games, but with the wii's fun controls, i may buy it, i need to calm down on the constant game buying, i've bought 4 in the last week :(

Razor

I missed out on all the resi games expect for the first ones on the PS1 :( but i got resi 4 on the wii and now i want the whole series remade with wii controls :D I haven't finshed it yet and the rengators (something like that) I hate them

Werbung: