Redeeming A Wii Points Card

Mario

[size=large][align=center]Redeeming A Wii Points Card[/align][/size]

Access the Wii Shop click on the Wii Shop Channel. On the main menu of your Nintendo Wii click on Start now click on Start Shopping this will take you to the Wii Shop menu.

Click on the Add Wii Points tab located in the middle of your screen. You will see two options: “Redeem a Wii Points Card†and “Buy Wii Points With a Credit Card. Click on Redeem a Wii Points Card.

Scratch the silver area on the back of your Wii Points Card to reveal the Points Card Activation Number

Enter the Activation Number into the Activation Number tab. Once the Activation Number is entered, click Ok on the bottom of your screen. Depending on how many points are on the Wii Points Card will now be added to your account. Now you can start shopping for your favourite classic games.

[align=center][size=large]Using a Credit Card[/size][/align]

Access the Wii Shop. Click on the Wii Shop Channel on the main menu of your Nintendo Wii. Click on Start Now click on Start Shopping This will take you to the Wii Shop menu.

Click on the Add Wii Points tab located in the middle of your screen. You will see two options: Redeem a Wii Points Card and Buy Wii Points With a Credit Card Click on Buy Wii Points with a Credit Card

Select the amount of Wii Points that you want to purchase. You can choose 1000, 2000, 3000 or 5000 Wii Points. The prices vary for each. Click on the amount that you are ready to purchase.

Choose either Master Card" or "Visa These are the only two credit card types that are currently accepted. Click on whichever one you will be using to pay for your Wii Points

Enter your credit card information. Using the Wii-mote, enter your credit card number, expiration date and security code. Once all of your information has been entered, click Okay As long as the credit card is valid, the Wii Points will be immediately added to your account. Now you are free to shop for your favorite vintage video games

Werbung:

BeatMario

When I got my points, I used credit card.
It's cheaper than the Points Card but takes like 30 seconds longer, since you have to type up so much more stuff...

Roosey

BeatMario said:
When I got my points, I used credit card.
It's cheaper than the Points Card but takes like 30 seconds longer, since you have to type up so much more stuff...
It takes a while to walk all the way to your local game shop to buy a card as well ;)

TimpZ

My mom never-ever gives out her credit-card number, not even to serius businessess like nintendo. I try to make her opening a new account with just as much money needed but then it's easier to just buy a point card. but that costs too much, I only need 1000 points

Werbung: