REALLY good wii game ideas

Werbung:

Ryano

gunners-4-life said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Nintendogs would be cool and awesome...but mario paint:/ no is too boring for that you use Microsoft paint!:p

maybe mario paint could be a vc game cos if it is like microsoft paint then it wont take up that much memory

Yeah I think it will be....I think I heard someone tell me it would be....although it could be just rumours

cloudzero45

wasn't this thread about giving great wii ideas... not, agreeing with nintendogs... anyway... heres an idea, a spin-off game for midna, or a tetris attack game... I would like to see those

Theherolink_1

cloudzero45 said:
wasn't this thread about giving great wii ideas... not, agreeing with nintendogs... anyway... heres an idea, a spin-off game for midna, or a tetris attack game... I would like to see those

I agree whit the spin off game....:lol:

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
lol actually, those kind of games are very popular for the casual (spelling??) gamers

Yeah just like I said above.....and to prove it my younger brother and sister (who've never played games) got a game each when the original nintendogs came out:blink:

:thumbup:I think that nintendogs might actually be kind of cool if you could use the controllers as hands so you could throw a [/font]ball, pick up a dog, ect. How ever I haven’t hear of Mario Paint, so I have no comment.

Jesusdragon737

The Best Trumpeter Ever said:
:thumbup:I think that nintendogs might actually be kind of cool if you could use the controllers as hands so you could throw a [/font]ball, pick up a dog, ect. How ever I haven’t hear of Mario Paint, so I have no comment.

Mario Paint is an SNES game that has many different, I wouldn't say minigames, in it, but it has fun "modes of play." Here's a link to a video of one "mode of play" that is in the game: http://youtube.com/watch?v=P4g7vPHvWz0

Werbung: