r0.Megaman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

DiLLa

watch emas demo in the rnd where he goes to knife controller....

even tho he gets knifed...some how he knew exactly where controller was...it will be where they are the only 2 left and every1 bets on controller for some reason lol...
banned

Jacob PR

I did 43 HS in a ROw once... Everything is possible guys...

ROFL... just kidding! i saw him play one time and i dont think he was cheating... but who knows maybe this time he was cheating!

Dirty

Jacob PR said:
I did 43 HS in a ROw once... Everything is possible guys...

ROFL... just kidding! i saw him play one time and i dont think he was cheating... but who knows maybe this time he was cheating!

full of shit, so much so I want to push you nose and see if you make a flush sound.
lol..

I think we scrimmed that clan... We got pretty much waxed... I did knife their number one player though!
WOOT!
Maybe that guy is an imposter. Maybe they have a rep so nobody ever argued when they saw bullshit thinking it was lagit. Maybe they shit fire resistent chips that taste like pizza!

MegaMan

lets see. i watched those demos. and i see that evertime i killed you kids it was from hearing you. There called headphones learn to love them. And ema and caitlin when i came in i even told u i had just played a cal-i scrim with r0. and we won and i was fired up. Its called skill. try it sometime.

MegaMan

furthurmore the round where we knifed. he told me where he was. but obviously you wouldnt see that from a spectator view. i appreciate you guys being on my side of this. Ema u have had a problem ever since the first time i played with you. Dont you guys think it a bit odd that suddenly after 3 months of playing on your server. the first week i play with ema. she starts gettin pissy with me. then calls me a hacker. and now has you guys so oblivious to the truth that u ban me cause she dosent like me or the wa y i play. and curry as for racism. u have never nor will ever see a racist comment out of this player. im clean im legit so deal with it.

MegaMan

mYth said:
I've seen r0.mm in other servers i tool around in (uS and DWB), and i know he's been banned from uS because of aimbotting (38 hs in a row!) so.......

ive never played in those servers before.

MegaMan

i dont know why i feel the need to defend myself here. i mean theres plenty of other servers. i just figured your server was cool because most of the regulars on your server are cool. i get along with clan lo3 lrk and most of punx(that ive met). and if you ever had a question of my legitness. next ti confront me before doing something like this. As far as filling out that one form. im not gonna do it. cause i shouldnt have been banned in the first place.

EMA

MegaMan said:
And ema and caitlin when i came in i even told u i had just played a cal-i scrim with r0. and we won and i was fired up. Its called skill. try it sometime.

well you said you read the MOTD...L33t are not welcome...yeah okay if you dont hack then your fucking good...but seriously man you make the game not fun for those that arent as 'l33t' as you. honestly man go play in a cal-i server or something...

RaNcid

hmmm... stfu and go away. :roll: cocky ass r0 bastard. granted r0 is number one that doesn't give you the right to be a flaming cock about it. And I'm sure your postion in the clan isn't one of great importance seeing as how your looking for another clan to join. Even if your not cheating by the default terms or by editing the commands in console that are not yet considered cheating; read the rules and you will see that cal-i players are not welcomed on the server because of things like this and the attitudes they have.

Misranger

Iv'e had the pleasure of playing with Megaman..although got my ass kicked..I admire his skill...better to play with someone who has them..in the end will only make u a better player.

Feel bad because I know how hard it is for a cal i , always accused of hacking.

Mis

MegaMan

RaNcid said:
hmmm... stfu and go away. :roll: cocky ass r0 bastard. granted r0 is number one that doesn't give you the right to be a flaming cock about it. And I'm sure your postion in the clan isn't one of great importance seeing as how your looking for another clan to join. Even if your not cheating by the default terms or by editing the commands in console that are not yet considered cheating; read the rules and you will see that cal-i players are not welcomed on the server because of things like this and the attitudes they have.

man your dumb. u are making a choice based on the action of the rest of my clan. you dont know me. and as for stfu? go fuck yourself. u have no room to talk to me like this kiddo. i have done nothing wrong here. in no way shape or form.

Werbung:

MegaMan

EMA said:
MegaMan said:
And ema and caitlin when i came in i even told u i had just played a cal-i scrim with r0. and we won and i was fired up. Its called skill. try it sometime.

well you said you read the MOTD...L33t are not welcome...yeah okay if you dont hack then your fucking good...but seriously man you make the game not fun for those that arent as 'l33t' as you. honestly man go play in a cal-i server or something...

ema i dont think you understand. all that cal-i players use is private servers from sponsors like volvo and motorola. we dont play on our own pubs. so we depend on people like the punx clan so we can practice even when there isnt a scrim to be won.

Status
Not open for further replies.