r0.Megaman

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMA

"r0.Megaman" 7782 STEAM_0:1:2497929

possible aimbot...caitlin and controller were in there also

right now hes 53 kills with 43 headshots...claims to be Cal-i(whatever)

de_dust2_cz0000MEGAPWNAGE.jpg

and also i'll have a demo if anyone wants to see it...

Werbung:

EMA

well maybe that's all that it is..too leet for me thats for sure..i still have that demo if any admin wanna see it...

EMA

ok sweet you got the part where he headshots me and my other team mate just as he comes around the corner...

for some reason i cant add an attachment

mYth

I've seen r0.mm in other servers i tool around in (uS and DWB), and i know he's been banned from uS because of aimbotting (38 hs in a row!) so.......

DiLLa

rgr thnx unless the others have seen this already i will bring it to there attention and handle it...thnx em

EMA

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
well...if you want the guy gone...i think he might have made a racist comment. Hes legit..but cocky.

yeah he is cocky...but when i started specin him he cut down on his kills...so once i got back in game he started up again i guess he figured i was watching. The little fkr kept telling me and caitlin 'gl huns', but sometimes we'd get lucky and headshot him..then he'd be like 'wtf'..lol

caitlin

EMA said:
CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
well...if you want the guy gone...i think he might have made a racist comment. Hes legit..but cocky.

yeah he is cocky...but when i started specin him he cut down on his kills...so once i got back in game he started up again i guess he figured i was watching. The little fkr kept telling me and caitlin 'gl huns', but sometimes we'd get lucky and headshot him..then he'd be like 'wtf'..lol

lmao
yeah
good times ema
good times.

i wanted to take a ss everytime we owned him in the face just cuz it was hilarious :p

DiLLa

38 hs's in a row is ridiculous on d2 and i kno thats all us plays

hmm

i dont think he has aimbot...whether he hacks or not i dunno but its not likelyt an aimbot..its more likely he walls just because his crosshair is already on ppl's heads when they come around the corner its not jerky or quick..plus he moves well so if he does hack im sure he knows how to hide it good...

Werbung:

RaNcid

r0 can suck it. I bet money that they edit command rates that arent considered cheating or something. I hate those fuckers. you know, i wouldn't hate them as much if they were not as cocky as they are. but either way, i dont think that all that's possible no matter how long youve been playing this game or how l33t you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.